PDA

View Full Version : Stock HTC Droid Eris ROM's

thesmitty68521
10-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I am looking for the Stock Droid Eris ROM 2.1. Not the leaked version. I really need the stock one.

I can't do an OTAP update because it is already 2.1. The last people that flashed this screwed it up and I need to start it over.

Thanks

rich hathaway
10-14-2010, 03:52 PM
I HAVE NOT TRYED THIS,AND ACTUALLY JUST FOUND IT TODAY IT IS SUPPOST TO BE A PATCHED STOCK ROM 2.1 FOR ERIS FROM VERIZON.BUT I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT IT,SO IF YOU USE IT USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

HERE IS WHAT CAME WITH IT...

NOTE: Leading any ROM onto your phone could cause it to stop working. Proceed at your own risk.

If you have a DROID Eris and want to give it a try, there’s what you need to know:

Ok everyone you wanted a tutorial here you go.

This if for instructional purposes only, I’m not responsible if you break your phone.

Step 1. Get the patched 2.1 Rom BELOW-
Step 2. Place PB00IMG.zip onto your phones SD card
Step 3. make sure phone is off and hold Power button and Call Button.
Step 4. the menu opens quickly press the power key over the hboot option.
Step 5. Follow the instructions onscreen to install the update. the phone will reboot a few times.

Notes: The phone will wipe all user data the sd card is untouched, i made a backup for safety purposes

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

thesmitty68521
10-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks. I got the ROM to stablize and now when I try to load up the Evil Eris ROM it says "Failure at line 2: assert get prop ("ro.product.device"). I have done some searching around and it says it is because of the radio version of the phone.

I have tried both the Evil eris 2.0 and the 4.0. wow, this phone is messed up. lol