PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys your the best!

jamracer21
10-12-2010, 04:48 PM
i wish every forum and website was like this one, and i also wish everyone was as helpful and nice as Smitty68521, and whitey10tc.
they went above and beyond helping me,
i broke my neck its very hard for me to get around right now, and i needed a new cricket phone bad, and cant afford to buy one with my rising medical bills.
A friend gave me his old LG Dare, and with smitty and whitey's and this forums help i was able to flash my phone over to cricket! and it works!
This is by far a great resource to people, both the forum and the people running it.
thank you guys so much, im gonna brag about you guys to all my friends and other forums,
and i believe im gonna stick around here and try to learn, it can't hurt anything, and i have nothing but time on my hands.
thank you guys so much.

whitey10tc
10-12-2010, 04:52 PM
:D
Glad it worked out. We're here to help each other anyway we can and when ever we can.
I look forward to meeting up with you next week. I'll give you a call on the 19th.

Mr._Pseudonym
10-12-2010, 08:53 PM
;^) Dude, this is exactly the sort of resource we set out to be from the beginning. We're happy to learn that you see us that way. Speedy recovery, my good man, speedy recovery.

Pac3comm1
10-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Thats what we re here for! Hope you can find more of what you re looking for.!

Dex
10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
That is the whole purpose to this site smitty created it to provide a service to flashers and consumers alike

adrianrodriguez
10-13-2010, 06:50 PM
I agree this site is great at helping out without many restrictions it doesn't hurt to thank someone for a link or a usefull post we are a flashing community and sorry if I don't come around often but gotta take care of 6 stores and counting anyways keep it up. and I'm willing to help if needed.