PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Metro PCS wap/mms solution

Pac3comm1
10-09-2010, 09:58 PM
It is official. Metro Has switched networks in Atlanta to 4g and will be updating other markets soon after. The old password to access the internet "metropcs" will be changed to the devices MSL code. Go to the whiterabbit.org page and use the MSL generator. If anyone needs help, PM me and I will post a guide.

McNugget
10-15-2010, 01:59 AM
My wap and mms stopped working on my VX11k 2 days ago, I guess I can attribute it to this since I already checked and double checked all settings. DAMN METRO! lol I guess this has made its way to the LA area too. Very useful info, now I can stop scratching my head stumped...

Mikejones396
10-19-2010, 03:15 AM
So has anyone made a simple tutorial to fix the wap and mms problem? because i went on to white rabbit site and got the msl code and changed it in my phone but it still doesnt work...am i missing something. oh yeah i have a droid flashed to metro.

Pac3comm1
10-19-2010, 03:19 AM
did you replace the old password with the msl code?also check your autostart file through root exp. sometimes you have to go in and manually execute.

McNugget
10-19-2010, 03:26 AM
There's one on hofo, Idk if you have found it but its Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). It got my LG VX11k working after a 3 day struggle lol
*EDIT: sorry, didn't know this was already posted on here.