PDA

View Full Version : A thank you to smitty68521

whitey10tc
09-25-2010, 11:24 PM
smitty68521,
As a forum member I would like to thank you for putting together [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

For those that don't know this, smitty is the founder and father of CDMA GURUS.

He started this Forum at the end of January 2010. This forum has become not just a web forum, but a family. I have never been to a friendlier forum. From the beginning smitty was eager to have a friendly, "newcomer" welcome forum where people could ask and receive a legitimate answer. He said from the beginning that we would never have a premium section and unlike other websites that limit posting and viewing threads to a post count he would not allow that either. These things just weren't new comer friendly.

So smitty thank you for giving us a second family and a place to call home on the net.

Everybody say thanks to smitty.

123456&
09-25-2010, 11:49 PM
I want to say thank you smitty68521, because this is a great Forum.
As whitey10tc said this is not just a web forum, also is a family place.
Thanks again.

Pac3comm1
09-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Along side Smitty, I would like to thank Whitey as well. It doesnt matter what time you log on, you can always find smitty and or whitey logged on making sure things run smoothly. As I have said before, I am registered with EVERY forum you can think of and it wasnt until I have found GURUS that I felt I found a site worth sharing what I know and possess. I would also like to thank Dex, for his endless hours of maintenance, as well as Biglou, RIP, 123456&, and genuwine for their countless contributions to this site in efforts to make it the #1 site on the net to find EVERYTHING! Thank you all for all for making this a fantastic site!~

thesmitty68521
09-26-2010, 03:33 AM
You are welcome. However I am only one person. Its the members that make a forum.

I would like to thank Dex as well. He got things started for us. Whitey got things stabilized and he forum leaders we have put up a lot of info we can all use.

It's all of you contributing what you can that will make this site better day by day.

thesmitty68521
09-26-2010, 03:33 AM
You are welcome. However I am only one person. Its the members that make a forum.

I would like to thank Dex as well. He got things started for us. Whitey got things stabilized and he forum leaders we have put up a lot of info we can all use.

It's all of you contributing what you can that will make this site better day by day.

captainkirks
09-26-2010, 10:48 AM
I been on a lot of forums and your guys are a class act. Keep up the great work.

ljay67
09-26-2010, 11:26 AM
yeah, I owe u all a thank you as well, I think this is probably the 2nd most helpful site I've ever been on (google is 1st lol)

wthigon
09-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks to all the members of this fine forum. I really hope it doesn't go the way of other forums where you have to pay for download access. Thanks to all the admins keeping things inn line.

Dex
09-26-2010, 11:40 AM
well first off whitey this forum wouldnt be nothing with out u second smitty u started it i just put the peices together and third if we didnt have such great members this forum wouldnt be half what it is now

Wrecked Johnson
09-26-2010, 12:53 PM
You guys kick A $ $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all you mods and admin and members!

Mr._Pseudonym
09-27-2010, 01:02 AM

:^0 Double post! Shame on you, sir!

;^) Heh. Just kidding. Seeing as this site is your vision, you can double post as much as you want....

bigwilly1976
09-28-2010, 12:37 AM
I was raised with the notion that respect is never givin until it has been earned!!
But when it comes to the forum staff and members of cdma gurus I must say
you have not only earned my respect faster than any other forum I am a part of
but "you have gained me as a friend as a member of you'r family"!! Anything
I can help with or be a part of is just a pure honor,
thank you very much for all of you'r hard work and
for letting me be a part of CDMA GURUS!!!!

testu
11-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I have been here just for some days but I can already see that this forum has a great. I want to thank the CDMA Gurus that I can be a member of this forum.
Although I just registered some days ago I have already met smitty several times. I made a mistake but smitty just told me kindly what I did wrong without yelling. Thank you. :)

Thank you CDMA Gurus, thank you admins, thank you members! :)

max.
12-27-2010, 09:11 PM
just wanted to say you guys have been doing a terrific job as of late! we're dealing with making touchy changes to expensive equipment that can potentially ruin the devices we are working on and having this forum here as a world wide dump of knowledge and experience is awesome. mods do a good job making sure people stay on task and off trial and from what i've seen in my limited experiences here this is a very friendly community. thanks for providing this site and taking time out of your lives to keep it up as i know im not the only one that depends on having a place to ask questions to people much smarter than myself instead of bricking device after device trying to figure it all out.
also, post count +1 so i can download the cricket flash pack because it's way slow on btorrent :]

Dex
12-28-2010, 01:21 PM
We appreciate the comments PS flash pack is avail for direct download

Sent from my Cricket EVO