PDA

View Full Version : Free esn checker for sprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Wrecked Johnson
09-19-2010, 05:08 PM
ITS A FREE ESN CHECKER, needs no other explanation. This was brought you by my brother in law so say thanks

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

whitey10tc
09-19-2010, 05:15 PM
How accurate is this? I've tried it with a known bad ESN from Sprint, but it says it's clean and not tied to an account but Sprint CS last week said it was tied to my old account with a balance.

Wrecked Johnson
09-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Well it worked on an evo but sounds to me like its a bit iffy, sorry guys if this sucks but feedback would be helpful. If it turns out to be worthless I will ask to take this post down.

leadnerd
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Well it did detect 2 good sprints and two bad sprints for me. Now if we could find one of these for verizon as well!!

Wrecked Johnson
09-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Ill keep searching and update on when I find something out, thanks for the feedback lead

momofany
09-22-2010, 10:31 PM
HAs worked for me so far...found 4 or 5 good and only 1 bad

robbob
10-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Thanks for posting this. I have an EVO I want to flash to Metro and will use this to check the ESN

mobilefreedom
10-02-2010, 03:54 AM
This was first created by Hofo member and Blackberry to Boost cdma crackerjack/expert/guru DEATHTRIP. He deserves the credit for creating such a useful and FREE tool. It can be used for Boost cdma and Virgin mobile phones too. And there is a multiple esn version. Also can do HEX as well as DEC.

Damn, Deathtrip, you are the MAN! And thanks to OP for posting it.

Wrecked Johnson
10-02-2010, 12:04 PM
This was first created by Hofo member and Blackberry to Boost cdma crackerjack/expert/guru DEATHTRIP. He deserves the credit for creating such a useful and FREE tool. It can be used for Boost cdma and Virgin mobile phones too. And there is a multiple esn version. Also can do HEX as well as DEC.

Damn, Deathtrip, you are the MAN! And thanks to OP for posting it. Thanks for the heads up this link was passed on to me from my brother-in law and I did not know that DEATHTRIP created this. Thanks DEATHTRIP and thanks for the feedback on my post!

deathtrip
10-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Heh, no problem. :)

I can admit that at times, some phones will say clean even when they are not. I've only noticed this on Palm phones so far.

whitey10tc
10-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Heh, no problem. :)

I can admit that at times, some phones will say clean even when they are not. I've only noticed this on Palm phones so far.Now that is funny one of the ones I tried was the wifes old Treo 650, the other a Sanyo Katana. The Treo is tied to my old unpaid account, the Sanyo was an insurance claim with my X employer when an employee quite and did not return it for 3 months.

How accurate is this? I've tried it with a known bad ESN from Sprint, but it says it's clean and not tied to an account but Sprint CS last week said it was tied to my old account with a balance.
On another note I did try it on a good ESN and it said it was good.

Houseflipper
11-10-2010, 11:21 AM
I have tried the link a few times and the page times out for me.
The connection has timed out
The server at [Only registered and activated users can see links] is taking too long to respond.

thesmitty68521
11-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I have tried the link a few times and the page times out for me.
The connection has timed out
The server at [Only registered and activated users can see links] is taking too long to respond.

It's loading for me. What browser are you using?

rich hathaway
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
works for me to.just tried it. ( i.e.7)

deathtrip
11-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Site is working as normal now.

I was having some issues the past few mornings with the web server going offline at 9am and didn't know about it until someone Emailed me.

:)

max.
12-27-2010, 08:02 PM
thanks a lot for sharing this, OP.. the 'thanks' button just doesn't do. unfortunately, my job leaves me short every month so i have to buy/sell on the side. i have used this in about 8 transactions and have tested it on like 20 phones and it hasn't been wrong once. has ID'd 'spoof' esns, lost/stolen, clean, and linked to an account. very reliable in my experience.

i would be very interested in hearing how this site works and checks against sprints databases, but at the same time would be disappointed if anyone let it out b/c im fairly sure sprint doesn't like anyone buying phones from anyone but them and is probably not happy that it's there to begin with.
thanks again.. lol no more getting hung up on by customer care reps looking to earn commissions after waiting on hold for 10 minutes!

deathtrip
03-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Actually... I have just implemented an ESN checker for VZW/PP.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

maldana
01-25-2013, 11:12 AM
thanks for the tip

deathtrip
01-31-2013, 04:24 PM
We at CheckESNFree.com have been dedicated to supporting the mobile community for several years now, and while we've done everything we can to help the CDMA market, we are now pleased to announce that our request to access the IMEI Blacklist database has been granted.

We will be able to validate if a device associated with T-Mobile, AT&T and any other US company who is required to report into the new Blacklist database is flagged as blacklisted or not.

Since AT&T and T-Mobile now read and submit to the database, there will be no need to worry about checking the device at both carriers as if it's blacklisted on T-Mobile, it will be on AT&T also.

Things should be up and running within the next 10 days!