PDA

View Full Version : [HERO ROM] NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 check it out!

ownmart
09-13-2010, 02:00 PM
[hide-thanks]Copy & Paste from Original=[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[ROM] NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1, 9/5/2010 Friendstream+Deodexed/ODEX+JIT & more

Copy & pasted from origianl

Updated 9/5/2010 12:15AM,
NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 Deodex and ODEX
Formerly known as ZenHeroFX
You will now be able to use any kernel you want so enjoy the freedom!!! thanks
Changes:
Name and graphics changes
More Scripts added to GScript (enable and disable A2SD, Wired Tether, and more)
Added jbed java
Now wireless and wired tether supported (wired can be done by script or apk)
some more tweaks
modified Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5 RC3c for better porformance.
and includes the prior changes
Dalvik moved to Cache partition
Flash 10.1
KidFrame by PhilD41
to much to list, download and check it out
If you dont want to run A2SD this will have 130 megs free in Data after full install.
with A2sd running you will have 150 free in Data

Wired tether is now located on sdcard just use es to install from card. this is due to it not liking being built in

ok this was reworked once installed it will run at 710 for now till kernels are reworked again, this has the jit in it already but not enabled. this doesnt use zips anymore this uses scripts right from within the phone.
in the app drawer there is a program called Gscripts click it.
To setup your GScripts complete the following steps:
1. After opening GScript press the menu button and select "Add script"
2. A new window will open.
3. Press the Load file button
4. Select a script from the list (each is obviously named as to its function)
5. Ensure Needs SU? is checked
6. Now select "Save" and you have added your script
7. To run just select it from the list in the main GScript screen
8. You must reboot the phone for the change to take effect.

After running a script, just touch the screen to stop GScript from auto closing.

Very Special thanks to zach.xtr and his work on the Gsripts that made this possible
Highlights:
Dalvik moved to Cache partition ( approx 150 megs of space after rom installation)
And JIT that is actually Stable at this point of testing. This is due to having 130megs of space for dalvik to now run in.
This is still built on 2.1 but should be as good as it gets till we secure a Froyo port.
----
Download NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 Deodexed

Download NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 Deodexed Mirror by scott2020
----
Download NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 ODEX Remember no mods or themes on ODEX unless made for ODEX

Download NFX-Hero 2.2.1.update1 ODEX Mirror by scott2020
----

--
NANDROID, NANDROID, NANDROID, I hope that is clear enough.

Remember I am aimed on the smoothest and fastest running system, anything beyond that is optional. I supply the JIT for the people that want to use it at their own risk. I have provided what I consider a great rom STOCK, with OC even better and for the few that JIT loves your phone, well hell it is just fun.
I however am not expecting everyone to be able to use jit this is why I include the ability to disable it also.
I have managed to get jit to run successfully on all roms, but it takes time sometimes it takes perfect others it might take 2 or 3 tries.

Special thanks to the People that where helping through the testing. There input was very valuable.
beezy420, Papa Smurf151, regaw_leinad, urushiol, chromiumleaf, cp0020, sekarpdkt, whatsleft4her, and darrick913. If I missed anyone please let me know so I can give credit where it is due.

**Copy & Pasted**
[/hide-thanks]

mmm22222
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss