PDA

View Full Version : Lock Code Reader for Samsung devices

Pac3comm1
09-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Enjoy!! Never let a user lock hold you up ever again.

edit:removed non working megaupload link.

new link added,check post number 17

daniese7185
09-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Exactly what does this do?

Pac3comm1
09-14-2010, 11:16 AM
This program will allow you to read the lock code on a device that has a user lock activated that wont let you access.

Frankiebond
11-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Hope fully this will work so just plug in the usb phone to computer run program and walla?

rich hathaway
11-28-2010, 09:50 PM
frankiebond,install the samsung usb drivers first.

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 01:22 AM
I am so happy everyone is so helpful here ;] good community I need to buy the usb for this phone as soon as I do which is tomorrow I will download the driver and test this out.

whitey10tc
11-29-2010, 01:39 AM
I am so happy everyone is so helpful here ;] good community I need to buy the usb for this phone as soon as I do which is tomorrow I will download the driver and test this out.That's why our founder created cdmagurus.com is to help others. We strive to be the friendliest and most new comer helpful site around.

ether2105
12-05-2011, 01:47 AM
How's It Goin'

My Daughter Has A Samsung Infinity II (SCH-U460). She Was Recently Grounded For Bad Grades & We Took The Phone For A While. During That Time My 2.5 Yr. Old Daughter Got Ahold Of The Phone & Changed The Lock Code. (Yeah Lol)

Of Course We Cant Figure It Out. And, Verizon Is Not Any Help...Which Is No Surprise.
I Was Gonna Call Sammy & See If They Could Gimme An Unlock Code, But I Wanted To Try This First. I Actually Stumbled Upon This Thread Looking For Software To Flash To The Phone. I Really Dont Even Know If That Can Be Done On This Type Of Phone.

I Have The Drivers Installed On My Pc For Her Phone. When I Plug It In I Only Get A Small Window Pop Up For A Few Seconds. Showing Open Folders/Run Bootstrap.exe
Then It Disappears. The Device Is Being Recognized As A CD Drive (F:)

So, I Run The Code Reader Program & This Is What I Get.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any Help Would Be Great. Thank You.

whitey10tc
12-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Could try using cdma ws 2.7, but the phone needs to read in your device manager correctly (not as a storage device only). You'll need the right drivers, and also the correct com port # doubtful it's com1. Here's a brief tutorial on flashing it to cricket ([Only registered and activated users can see links])(if youwanted that) but it also goes into how to find the spc in the security tab which is where you'll find the user lock code also.

wchriseg
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
PLug the phone in with the phone powered off so you get a com port... your not getting a comport you only getting the bootstrap that installs the vsz update software.. SO Unplug the phone and power off... thne plug it in so it is charging then try it...
How's It Goin'

My Daughter Has A Samsung Infinity II (SCH-U460). She Was Recently Grounded For Bad Grades & We Took The Phone For A While. During That Time My 2.5 Yr. Old Daughter Got Ahold Of The Phone & Changed The Lock Code. (Yeah Lol)

Of Course We Cant Figure It Out. And, Verizon Is Not Any Help...Which Is No Surprise.
I Was Gonna Call Sammy & See If They Could Gimme An Unlock Code, But I Wanted To Try This First. I Actually Stumbled Upon This Thread Looking For Software To Flash To The Phone. I Really Dont Even Know If That Can Be Done On This Type Of Phone.

I Have The Drivers Installed On My Pc For Her Phone. When I Plug It In I Only Get A Small Window Pop Up For A Few Seconds. Showing Open Folders/Run Bootstrap.exe
Then It Disappears. The Device Is Being Recognized As A CD Drive (F:)

So, I Run The Code Reader Program & This Is What I Get.....

Any Help Would Be Great. Thank You.

saeedbaco
12-22-2011, 11:13 AM
s239 samsung flash file pls

Dinesh
02-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Enjoy!! Never let a user lock hold you up ever again.

*** hidden content ***
Thank You for ur support and help. It has been very usefull..

skynet1993
02-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi can anyone please upload this file again if anyone has it out there it was uploaded to Megaupload and we all know they have been shut down. Thanks in advance

saiyaneye
07-23-2012, 10:54 PM
I need this file as well! The link doesn't work anymore!

bhertneck
07-24-2012, 06:35 AM
bhertneck,bonie

chblevins2012
12-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Looks like a Dead Link, And I really could use this right now!

rich hathaway
12-26-2012, 11:55 AM
not sure if this is the same tool as pac posted,but this will do the same thing

[hide-thanks]
1XPRLDLD - Download - 4shared - ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[/hide-thanks]

ElBerryKM13
12-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Does this work on gsm phones or just cdma?

rich hathaway
12-26-2012, 02:19 PM
to be honest i dont know man,i have never used it,because i dont need it.it was just on a external drive and i saw this thread and a couple peeps asking for a new link.
try and see,i know i have had it a long time,so i am assuming it was a feature phone kinda tool and not so much for android but any info you find out about it please post it back here,as i do not have time to play around with it.hope it works for you though.

mamiracle
01-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Where is the link????

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the link???

whitey10tc
01-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Where is the link????

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the link???
Simple read post number 1.

imolarity