PDA

View Full Version : Hello yep I'm new 2

chellecorp
09-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Hello all...I have so many questions but I am taking my time to see if the I can find them myself before I waste anyones time or mine...I live in a small town in SC off of I 95...I just moved here and was very shocked to find there are no local dealers for any wireless company's here...So being how I love to tinker with my different phones I own...I have decided to find out everything their is to know about them...I want to open shop in town as soon as I am comfortable with myself and what I am learning! I think it's a shame to be so close to a major interstate highway that people have to drive and no where to stop for repairs,chargers,or anything for their phones while in this area...And also for the people who live in this town so they don't have to drive very far for services... I will be seeing you all around and thank you all for helping me in advance!!:D

123456&
09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Welcome to CDMA GURUS, i'm sure you will learn a lot here.

Wrecked Johnson
09-11-2010, 10:52 PM
welcome welcome to our community happy flashing and make sure you read the stickies! need anything just ask!

Pac3comm1
09-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Welcome! You are now amongst the most helpful people you will run across in any forum! Dont believe me? Ask for help and see!

Mr._Pseudonym
09-12-2010, 02:21 AM
;^) It's been said that the three most important qualities a piece of real estate can have are location, location and location. The same goes for a business. Being the only cellular dealer in town will put you in a good position. Hopefully, we can help you learn everything you need to know. We aim to be the newbie-friendliest cell hacking resource on the Internet, you know....

whitey10tc
09-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Welcome to Forum. We hope you will find the site easy to navigate, and always feel free to ask questions in the correct area, there are many of us that are always willing to help.