PDA

View Full Version : Samsung SCH-R560

retardED024
09-11-2010, 03:04 AM
I have a Samsung SCH-R560 that is branded and was for cricket.

Where to begin?

I had a friend that had cricket service on this phone, ended up getting a prl swap to get it to work for metro pcs. Now I am trying to get it back to cricket so that I can use the phone but it is not letting me. I am having a huge issue trying to get the MSL number. I got a calculator to try that and that MSL number doesn't work. The cricket MSL 333333 doesn't work. I am wondering if there is a way that I can flash it without having the MSL number or how I can find out the true MSL number.

I dial *228 and it brings up cricket info and 611 does as well but the PRL is still metro. If nothing else I want to see if I can edit the MIN but again I need the MSL number to even do that. If I can change the MIN I would be willing to see if I can get it activated on cricket. I am in a bind here trying to get this phone and another flashed to cricket. I may start another thread for the other phone.

Any help on this phone would be greatly appreciated! If you have any ideas please just leave a message I am willing to try just about anything at this point. Thanks for reading and happy flashing!

bigglou23
09-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Read this post: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Has everything you need to get the spc and flash it back to cricket.

retardED024
09-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I have read that thread and have done everything in there to get the SPC and none of the numbers I get work. That is where the problem is.

Wrecked Johnson
09-11-2010, 02:56 PM
refurbish the phone with samsung pst

retardED024
09-11-2010, 03:03 PM
I was using samsung pst and the bin that was provided in the link that was shown in this thread. I had found that thread before. Thanks for the help I Got it figured out! I was able to create a MSL/SPC number through 47*68#13580 somehow. Anyways thanks a lot lou I had tried that method to get the MSL/SPC a few times and it kept saying invalid. It is all good now though. Thanks again!

retardED024
09-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Just one more question. Any suggestions on which PRL to use? My phone is based in Oregon but I am in Nevada.

bawanyh
09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Does any1 know how to fix the looping of this phone? I flashed the cricket bin file and now it is in loop and it it not even letting me refurbish.
Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Dex
09-22-2010, 11:20 AM
pwr +9 and emode try that

bigglou23
09-22-2010, 11:55 AM
I was using samsung pst and the bin that was provided in the link that was shown in this thread. I had found that thread before. Thanks for the help I Got it figured out! I was able to create a MSL/SPC number through 47*68#13580 somehow. Anyways thanks a lot lou I had tried that method to get the MSL/SPC a few times and it kept saying invalid. It is all good now though. Thanks again!

Np bro, that's why we are here.

octalforty
10-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Where can i get the drivers for this phone?