PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Problem

leadnerd
09-07-2010, 10:43 PM
So I am not on the blackberry plan and I am on an 8130 flashed over from verizon. I can't send pix because it keeps saying picture messaging not configured will save as draft.

After following many tuts on this this one pearl will not do pix. I have done numerous other berries even on my account and talk/text/pix/web all work but not on here.

Thats not a problem. The problem is I have on my black berry right now working google maps, pandora, app manager etc. I am trying more apps as we speak and they are working. Again I am NOT on the BB Plan will this cause an issue as it isn't supposed to work?

Pac3comm1
09-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Which carrier are you on right now running the blackberry?

Dex
09-08-2010, 11:08 AM
The issue is that flashed bb cant use the bis as long as ur not tryin to do that ur ok
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

leadnerd
09-09-2010, 01:11 AM
ok so app manager is fine as long as I don't try to get messenger or blackberry email working it's all good?

Pac3comm1
09-09-2010, 08:48 AM
If you need email you can use logicmail. You can download it from my thread in the blackberry section.

leadnerd
09-09-2010, 11:12 AM
oh no I have email working thats not a problem at all. The Blackberry email and Messenger is a nono is all. I'm not allowed to use it even though I have it working. I was just double checking on that.