PDA

View Full Version : Sprint mifi 500/5580 flashed to vzw pp unlimited data $5 a month

rich hathaway
10-09-2016, 12:06 PM
This device was sent to me by one of you to make a flash for vzw $5 data, So here is the video you asked me to post regarding it, this one was a bit tricky to get done, I had to make an spc tool for it as well as a tool to get diagnostic mode on it and then force the port driver to load for it but after all that it is a good working and stable device on vzw unlimited $5 a month data, the speeds on the video test are normal for my location they are better in town.
Also in the coming days I will build a generic firmware for this device and make it available in my list of firms for generic or rebranding customs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

brianbri6
11-21-2020, 10:33 AM
Hi I need your help to do the same to my mifi 500/5580.

rich hathaway
11-21-2020, 10:52 AM
Hi I need your help to do the same to my mifi 500/5580.

This worked good for 3 years but they can now find those $5 data accounts and they kill them when they do, most only last a few days now, everything is lte now as far as flashing not 3g anymore.

brianbri6
11-21-2020, 11:32 AM
I understand but I need to extract the 3G AAA to flash it to another mifi since this device is having connection issues with the tower, LCD is gone so I cant see anything, and I cant replace the device on the account. I opened the diag port but now I need the SPC code.

rich hathaway
11-21-2020, 08:34 PM
I can set your spc to 0 for you, but unless you are fairly skilled you still will not be able to read that pass, is it on sprint service? I can prob calculate it for you if it is, that is an old device and its been like 5 years since I fooled with it but I think you would have to make a byte by byte dump of the firmware and then parse that file for it, then decrypt it but I am not for sure about that because its been so long ago, or flash that profile to another device that the AAA is readable then ota it then read it