PDA

View Full Version : cricket mafia ( fake )

sinewaves
09-02-2010, 07:39 PM
tHIS GUY is a buster ass thief .... he sells this Maxx package with nothing but warez and pst tools.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]_3999wt_1137

Genuwine1976
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
BOooooooooooooooooooooooo that is weak

whitey10tc
09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
I know who that is, so I will just say this to him/her. It may be a way to get some extra cash but it is not right. And all forums communicate amongst each other so we all know who you are.

Mr._Pseudonym
09-02-2010, 11:35 PM
;^) Heh. I just love how the fellow uses fifteen exclamation points to emphasize his sentences. Because, you know, ten just aren't enough.... And of course the bold red lettering is to make up for the bad spelling, such as "do it from the convince of your own store," instead of convenience.

On the other hand, I'll give him points for both honesty and chutzpah for the part where he assures the buyer that "The package comes with 0 month support from date of sale."

:^/ I recognize the avatar image that he lifted from a real member on HoFo, too. For shame....

[Edit]
:^/ As for banning him, there is no user named Bigdog-200 registered here, nor Bigdog anything, for that matter. if he's registered here it's under a different name.

Genuwine1976
09-02-2010, 11:41 PM
wHO IS IT OUT HIM ON BLAST YALL

whitey10tc
09-03-2010, 12:14 AM
He is registered as a different name. I'm not at liberty to say in open forum who it is because technically he has not broken any forum rules here as he does not sale here. But I do closely monitor him and other eBay sellers activities.

Wrecked Johnson
09-03-2010, 09:58 AM
He is registered as a different name. I'm not at liberty to say in open forum who it is because technically he has not broken any forum rules here as he does not sale here. But I do closely monitor him and other eBay sellers activities.

Thats why whitey is the man yo!

changoleon
02-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Thats why whitey is the man yo!

i reported The Dushe bag To Ebay selling warez