PDA

View Full Version : bug tracker.

whitey10tc
08-30-2010, 12:34 PM
If you come across a bug or error please post it here. The more details the better.

ten0rplaya04
09-06-2010, 08:53 AM
I am unable to see chat and the new posts link no longer shows a number of how many new posts are available. The Chat box sits open but with no text going across it.

Wrecked Johnson
09-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Same here and the thanks button is on the fritz

Dex
09-06-2010, 10:07 AM
ya i think the ajax on the server is messed up and i gotta fix it

ArkieKDealer
09-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Same problems as above here, too. No chat, no new post notification, and thanks isn't opening up hidden content.

eric303
09-06-2010, 12:01 PM
my chatbox and new thread isn't working, can a mod please fix it for me.
thanks

Mr._Pseudonym
09-06-2010, 12:41 PM
:^/ I noticed that last night, and assumed that it was just that I was on my cellophone. But you're right; it isn't working. For what it's worth, it says that I'm not logged in. I'll take a look at it, but it's Dex's baby....

ownmart
09-06-2010, 01:59 PM
that as well as the whats new notification doesnt show either, but to be expected when site goes through drastic changes. "very peachy"

Dex
09-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Well i have narrowed the problems but i need to submit a bug ticket with VB and also try talking to to0 the problem lies with yui which handles the ajax javascript

09-06-2010, 03:31 PM
I am unable to see chat and the new posts link no longer shows a number of how many new posts are available. The Chat box sits open but with no text going across it.

Use the following link for Todays posts incase you are also having trouble with posts that are new not showing up as new posts.
Today's Posts ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Thanks: I find opening the thanks in a new window works, while annoying.

rich hathaway
11-05-2010, 10:40 AM
the hide thanks feature seems to be gone as of late, i noticed it a day or two ago.

thesmitty68521
11-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Yep, I did an update on the site a few days ago and this version of VB isn't compatible with that hack unfortunately.

I wasn't a big fan of it anyway for the simple reason it was abused and a lot of people on here got high rep for not providing much of anything. While the intentions of the feature were noble, it caused more problems than it solved in my opinion.

captainkirks
01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Is there anyway to change the font or color on the "site sponsor". I keep reading as part as the tread. Example above No big deal if its a lot of work.

rich hathaway
01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
i kinda do that to, i thought several post's were refering to me becuse they kinda ran together,whitey is doin the work there for me,ill hit him up and see what we can do,but he prolly already knows, as he never sleeps he just lives here 24/7 also not tryin to hijack but that u 350 is very flashable bro, you need the dll? i think i got mmc for it to. just holla if you need.

whitey10tc
01-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Yes I can fix that tonight when I'm on my pc.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

thesmitty68521
01-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Yes I can fix that tonight when I'm on my pc.

Hey Whitey. I changed the "Site Sponsor" text to red to help with the confusion. It does look a little better. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

whitey10tc
01-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey Whitey. I changed the "Site Sponsor" text to red to help with the confusion. It does look a little better. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.
Sounds good. I was thinking of centering it as well.

rich hathaway
01-06-2011, 10:02 PM
hey whitey or smitty or dex or whoever, i been noticing (just today) that some threads will only let me browse the first page for instance this one [Only registered and activated users can see links]

it says page 2 but kicks me back to page one and still lists it as page 2. it has only happened a few times today,but is happening. thought you should know.

rich hathaway
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
hey whitey the shoutbox is not loading today

whitey10tc
01-26-2011, 09:16 PM
hey whitey the shoutbox is not loading todayWe are aware of it, and working towards a solution. There are a few features that will not be working for the next 12-24 hrs. due to some issues with the current server. We will be diligently working to move to the new server and correct the problems.

bigsupersquid
02-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Hi.
The 'accept forum rules popup' does not work in Opera Mini, Bolt, or NetFront (all mobile browsers.)
I can click the accept check box but the (I assume Java?) countdown on the submit button doesn't work. I have yet to find a mobile browser which works enough with Java for ANY of those annoying countdown links, on any site, to show anything but the initial timer value.
I can see it for filesharing sites, but for a madatory accept on 'forum rules' which I though I had already agreed to on signup? Keeps me off the site on my phone, which was working fine until very recently. This have something to do with the ownership transfer? (rhetorical question)
Is there another way to implement this? I clear my cookies often on my mobile browsers, and always clear cookies after each session on my desktop.
I had to log on through my PC to even read my own thread, much less to post this bug report.
Very annoying, I was locked out for days while working on my desktop display.
Please repair, if I can't log on through my phone I can't use the forum very much.

whitey10tc
02-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi.
The 'accept forum rules popup' does not work in Opera Mini, Bolt, or NetFront (all mobile browsers.)
I can click the accept check box but the (I assume Java?) countdown on the submit button doesn't work. I have yet to find a mobile browser which works enough with Java for ANY of those annoying countdown links, on any site, to show anything but the initial timer value.
I can see it for filesharing sites, but for a madatory accept on 'forum rules' which I though I had already agreed to on signup? Keeps me off the site on my phone, which was working fine until very recently. This have something to do with the ownership transfer? (rhetorical question)
Is there another way to implement this? I clear my cookies often on my mobile browsers, and always clear cookies after each session on my desktop.
I had to log on through my PC to even read my own thread, much less to post this bug report.
Very annoying, I was locked out for days while working on my desktop display.
Please repair, if I can't log on through my phone I can't use the forum very much.

We apologize and appreciate the report, it doesn't have much to do with ownership, but more with upgrades and annual acceptance to rules and a great spam deterrent. It also insures that everyone reads the rules.

Pac3comm1
06-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Anyone know what happened to the reputation tab on the profiles?

rich hathaway
06-07-2011, 04:43 PM
you using internet explorer? the site doesnt display right with it. its what i been using to ,but i am about to switch,the chatbox is kinda messed up to viewing with that browser.

whitey10tc
06-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Anyone know what happened to the reputation tab on the profiles?It's been removed temporarily until a security patch is made for the plugin.

whitey10tc
06-07-2011, 05:37 PM
you using internet explorer? the site doesnt display right with it. its what i been using to ,but i am about to switch,the chatbox is kinda messed up to viewing with that browser.Despite many claims from vbulletin, Internet explorer is a real hit and miss proble on many forums. This varies by custom skins, plugins, etc. or if the forum is just a vanilla forum a lot like hofo.

whitey10tc
03-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Please report any issues with the forum,
Things we are aware of "Hide-thanks" and "thanks" not working. To give a member a "thanks" click on the star * and hit approve. We are also away that current rep tab in profiles is not working and there appears to be an issue with the attachments page.

We will be working on fixes through out the weekend. So if you see an error or something that just looks wrong please post it here or PM me.