PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Moment(M900) On to PagePlus

4MUSKRAT
08-27-2010, 03:37 AM
I used this Guide to Put my Moment onto Page Plus and it works.

First and foremost, you need to have your moment ESN activated on p+, if you need this done, please send me a message, and I will activate it on your account for you.

Next step, download this prl file, unzip it into a place you'll remember! [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Next step download QPST 2.7.323 Google it!!! U can use CDMA Work Shop To figure out the SPC/MSL but remember to go to Menu/settings/wireless & networks/dialup networking- Make sure it's checked so you can use CDMA Work Shop.

Assuming you have all of the samsung drivers for your phone to use as a modem. If not search this forum, you'll find them! Connect your phone, then Settings -> wireless* -> Check Dial-up networking.

Now open "Qpst configuration" then add port, add your port that your phone is connected to.

You'll need your MSL code, to obtain it, download "connectbot" from Marketplace, open connectbot, choose "local" hit enter, then type getprop, and look for "r1l.MSL", the 6-digit number is your MSL. (or you can use CDMA Work Shop I did (Seems easier for me)

Next step is to enter your MSL on connection to qpst, by selecting your phone in qpst configuration, then hit "start clients" and click "Service programming", then hit okay, then click "Read from phone" then change it by viewing in qpst "service code" change it to 000000. Then proceed to "Roam" and upload the PRL you had previously downloaded at the beggining of the post, then at the bottom right, click "Write to phone"

Your phone will restart, then once your phone has started dial *22890, programming will go through once it's finished restart your phone.

Next step repeat to connect to QPST, goto mip tab edit profile "1" changed NAI and Tether NAI to Yourphonenumber(at)vzw3g.com
Rev Tunnel Preferred: yes
Home address: 0.0.0.0
Primary HA address: 255.255.255.255
Seconday HA address: 255.255.255.255
MN-HA SPI: 12C
MN-AAA SPI: 2
DMU Public Key ID: 10
DMU Mobile Authenticator: (empty)
HA Shared Secret: (empty)
AAA Shared Secret: (empty)
Active User Profile: 1 (this appears to reset to 0 after every write)

Now click the PPP Tab and change AN/UM to Yourphonenumber(at)vzw3g.com and use password "vzw" without th quotes, then go back to MIP tab, and change to Simple IP only.

Then disable EVDO by going to dial pad dialing ##33284#, enter MSL which now should be "000000", hit HDR/1X Selection. Then choose CDMA only Mode hit okay then hit your home button.

Restart and you SHOULD have internet.

MMS! goto dialer, Dial ##DATA# goto MMSC URL, type MSL which should be "000000" at this point, replace your url with "[Only registered and activated users can see links]" press okay. and hit your home button.

I could NOT get my MMS working with this but I didn't try very had as I could care less about it. I looked at my settings again and you might have to do the mms step a couple times for it to stick IDK. I did it once but when I just checked it again it was back to the sprint setting but I have put a couple kernels and roms on my phone since but I've never received a pic msg successfully on this phone so report back .

This Guide was wrote up by "zfxp" over at [Only registered and activated users can see links] So give him the credit. I'm just posting here so more peps can have the INFO.

Hope this helps but remember I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR YOUR PHONE AND HOW & WHAT U DO TO/WITH IT.
If you need help I'm on palringo and you can always pm me.

Wrecked Johnson
08-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the write up! Very nice!

4MUSKRAT
08-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Not A Problem. As I learn and find stuff I'll keep Contributing. Hope It helps some People. I suppose you could Prob change a few things to use for Cricket I would Guess. Can't test that No cricket in my area.

antivirus1
10-11-2010, 09:31 AM
I keep getting " The phone had stopped responding to memory read/write commands

antivirus1
10-11-2010, 11:34 AM
hello is anyboby on that know if its alright for program to do that... (I keep getting " The phone had stopped responding to memory read/write commands)

4MUSKRAT
10-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes it's Fine it always does that. No big deal