PDA

View Full Version : [Drivers] Palm Pre Reduced CDC Abstract control Model (R-ACM) Drivers

Wrecked Johnson
08-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Found this in the premium section over at mobile-files and a big thanks goes to lj27416 these are impossible to find

[Only registered and activated users can see links](R-ACM)-Drivers

TacoHatesYou
12-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks a million!

jdel3113
02-11-2011, 11:19 PM
its says i dont have privelage to view over at mf when i click on link?/?

whitey10tc
02-11-2011, 11:30 PM
its says i dont have privelage to view over at mf when i click on link?/?

I would say that is an issue you might want to talk to m-f.us about. It shows I don't have permission either so it may have been moved or even blocked into their premium section.

tsaharms
02-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Mo-fi is migrating to a new server, and making some changes. Get in touch with Admin over there and he'll get you fixed up

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro

r0mster
02-18-2011, 04:03 AM
It is against the rules to give out premium section content. Lj released those exclusively to mf.us premium members.

Unless lj gives his permission this should be removed.

tsaharms
02-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Didn't realize I grabbed those from the premo section over there, thought it was the non-premium section.
Removed.

If you need these drivers, please sign up for premium section on Mo-Fi, where they are for sale by the original creator.

lj27416
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM
This was meant ONLY for mofi.us premo for a reason. I'd like to keep it that way.

Thanks cdmaflasher

whitey10tc
02-18-2011, 11:25 AM
It is against the rules to give out premium section content. Lj released those exclusively to mf.us premium members.

Unless lj gives his permission this should be removed.

This was meant ONLY for mofi.us premo for a reason. I'd like to keep it that way.

Thanks cdmaflasherSeems that the link provided, is just that a link to to m-f.us premo area. There's nothing posted against our rules, because it links back to the original source and is also clearly stated.

Found this in the premium section over at mobile-files and a big thanks goes to lj27416 these are impossible to find

[Only registered and activated users can see links])-DriversBut for the fact that you must be a premo member of the other forum,I am closing this thread as it provides enough advertising for m-f.us premo area.

Thread closed!