PDA

View Full Version : 300 free wallpapers that will breathe new life into your iPhone (or Android phone)

Wireless News
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Well, I suppose it was inevitable. Late last week I wrote a quick post about- how I make my iPhone look so much better than yours . Long story short, people constantly email me each time I publish an article with a photo of my iPhone at the top. Why? Because they want the wallpapers I use on my iPhone.-So in this post I decided to let people in on the not-so-secret secret of how I make the wallpapers I use. Needless to say, I've received about 175-emails since that article ran from people asking me to send them the wallpapers pictured in the post. Let's try something different this time... MUST SEE:- Time to cut the cord: $95 gets you a Fire TV and free network TV in HD for life First things first: If you're one of the people who asked for the wallpapers and I haven't responded to you, sorry about that and here you go . With that out of the way, I think many people have trouble finding high-quality wallpapers to begin with. There are hundreds, even thousands of places to find beautiful wallpapers online, but that may very well be the problem... where does one begin? Well, I have a number of different resources but my favorite recent one-is a single post on Reddit in the comments section of a thread in the iPhone subreddit. In it, a user shared a link to an album of 300 wallpapers he uses on his iPhone. They're all high-quality, they're all free, and you'll find them by following this link . Here are a few examples of what you can expect:

More... (http://news.yahoo.com/300-free-wallpapers-breathe-life-iphone-android-phone-174856370.html)