PDA

View Full Version : Random Guru Joke

love2sin
08-21-2010, 03:09 AM
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an airplane when the stranger turned to her and said,
'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would
you like to talk about?' 'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about MOBILE TECHNOLOGY?' and he smiles.
'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow,
and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat
patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?' The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no ? idea.' To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss MOBILE TECHNOLOGY when you don't know ****?

Pac3comm1
08-21-2010, 10:22 AM
HAHAAHAHAH Thats funny! A husband and wife sit down at the computer and the computer prompts the husband to enter his password. The husband preceeds to enter his password, "My P3NIS" the computer responds.... access denied password to short!

thephoneguy913
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
Jackson was moving towards California. On his way to the city, he stopped at a local market and went to the washroom. The first stall was taken, so he went in the second stall.
Soon, he heard a voice from the next stall... "Hi there, how is it going?"
That was okay, but Jackson was not a person to strike conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road.
He did not know what to say, but he awkwardly said, "Not bad..."
Then the voice said: "So, what are you doing?"
Jackson thought that a bit weird, but said, "Well, I'm going back to California..."
Then, he heard the person say: "Look I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the next stall answers me."..... HAHAHA... ENJOY

love2sin
10-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Hung Chow calls his work and says, 'Hey, I no come wok 
today, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs 
hurt, I no come wok.' 
The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need 
you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and 
tell her to give me Sex. That Makes everything better and I 
go to work. You try that. 
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what You say 
and I feel Great. I be at wok soon........You got nice house'.

love2sin
10-08-2010, 02:01 PM
What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?

-
-
-
-
- A pickpocket snatches watches