PDA

View Full Version : Htc evo 2.1 3g goes away

tonasoledad
08-18-2010, 06:58 PM
HEY people i just did a evo 2.1 to full cricket but i lose the 3g when i make a call and i have to turn off the phone to get the 3g
and error come up
data call failure erro 67 registration failure .your pcs vision username and or password may be incorrect
HELP ON THIS ONE

eric303
08-18-2010, 08:03 PM
it seems like its just connection error, but even if you fix the error, i doubt it will fix your 3g. What you can do is put it into DIAG, go into QPST, read the phone, under MIP i believe profile 0, double click it and change it out to your number at the front right before the sprintpcs whatever whatever.com that should fix your error i think

Wrecked Johnson
08-19-2010, 10:59 AM
I think that data and calling at the same time are not supported by cdma networks I could be wrong but I am pretty sure thats why apple went with ATT because GSM does not have this issue. Also check your settings for your data make sure you have mob+simple ip set and I would assume that it should also be set to CDMA only. If I am wrong please correct me.

whitey10tc
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
I think that data and calling at the same time are not supported by cdma networks I could be wrong but I am pretty sure thats why apple went with ATT because GSM does not have this issue. Also check your settings for your data make sure you have mob+simple ip set and I would assume that it should also be set to CDMA only. If I am wrong please correct me.
Correct, CDMA does not permit data transmission while in a call.
You will notice that when you make a call the 3g or EVDO symbol will change to a 1x and then back when the call is completed.