PDA

View Full Version : Just stuck...Internet fluctuates off and on 1x/evdo.....Incredible on Cricket

Bear3825
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Guys its been a long time since I messed with this stuff but I got this phone and I want it bad on Cricket...No one in my area is flashing it...Even Flash to Talk wont touch it....HTC Incredible...I love this phone..I got talk and text working of course...web is acting crazy..Browser works but real slow..no GPS, no updated apps/widgets, worst of all NO 3G. Ive read all over..there are tutorials for everyone but Me and My Phone. Ive got root through Unrevoked... Can anyone throw an old guy with a bad phone fetish a bone?

thesmitty68521
08-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I moved this thread to the proper part of the forum so one of our experts can more easily find it. I don't think this solution is publicly available quite yet. To0 is selling it and I don't know how much. You might want to PM him and see what he can come up with.

Welcome to Gurus

Bear3825
08-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Thank you...I had seen toO's solution before it was just too rich for my blood...I'm not a pro flasher..I just wanna get My personal phone done...Ive always had a DIY view on life...I'm just stuck...lol

whitey10tc
08-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Bear you say the browser works but is slow and no 3g so I assume your getting 1x. Lets start there have you tried different PRL's? What PST are you using? For the actual data your going to need to either try one of the following: The proxyless fix or even try to bend the solutions from one of the other phones using autostart.apk and autostart.sh. Just a suggestion.
It's also possible that someone might be in your area that can help you on doing a full flash, where are you located?

Bear3825
08-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Im on the new 49016 PRL ... but Ive tried others already....I have QPST and SCMA WS 2.7.0 plus Ive made sure of the edits and caught the ones Ive missed through EPST...

by the way...thanks for answering the post...

I'm in North Little Rock, AR

Bear3825
08-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Ok guys I got my data running great. 3G running beautiful. Believe it or not. Settings from a 6700 tutorial. Thanks guys. All that's left is mms and to get apps to use data. Trying to find tutorial for mms I saw just can't remember what forum it was. Supposed to be same ad Eris I believe. If anyone remembers off hand shout it out. Thank you all for your help so far.

Bear3825
08-21-2010, 06:37 AM
**Update**

Had a serious issue with Google Voice...made it where I couldn't recieve calls at all...everything went direct to Google Voice mail....changed a bunch of settings and had to end up hitting *226 to reprogram...lost data and am working on getting it back up...read the Proxyless Post and will be heading over to cricket to get that done this weekend..in the mean time wish me luck guys...

Bear

Bear3825
09-01-2010, 06:14 AM
**Update** with all the new developments and the zio being out now I'm gonna get my phone info switched over and go from there...thank you for all of you help guys...If I have any more problems I will post again....

Thank you
whitey10tc
smitty68521
thephoneguy913
toO
you guys are the best...

Mods please feel free to close this thread

thanks
Ken

Kclive
11-27-2010, 05:17 AM
**Update**

Had a serious issue with Google Voice...made it where I couldn't recieve calls at all...everything went direct to Google Voice mail....changed a bunch of settings and had to end up hitting *226 to reprogram...lost data and am working on getting it back up...read the Proxyless Post and will be heading over to cricket to get that done this weekend..in the mean time wish me luck guys...

Beardo you mean *228 by chance? I am not sure I have ever heard of doing a *226, but then again I am no expert at this. That has me curious is all. Glad to see you are getting it all worked out.