PDA

View Full Version : SCH-A930 help

seldomseen816
08-04-2010, 08:48 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

barrios
10-15-2010, 03:14 PM
i need too this bin and dll to load full flash,(sam. sch-a930 verizon), thank you for help, bye.

rich hathaway
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM
here you go this came from this forum. use the search feature here and you can find most any thing you need.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

barrios
10-15-2010, 09:08 PM
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here. is the error i see in this post, i cant download this file , you can post in other link to download free?, thank you for help.

whitey10tc
10-15-2010, 10:01 PM
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here. is the error i see in this post, i cant download this file , you can post in other link to download free?, thank you for help.There does not appear to be any hidden content in this thread. Which post are you referring to?
Please be specific, also try clicking the thanks to reveal hidden content and if the problem continues try any of the following:
refresh browser
restart browser
clear cookies

barrios
10-17-2010, 01:42 PM
in this post , i see the resticcion, [Only registered and activated users can see links] , and here not can upload the file to the forum, why?, thank you , bye.

whitey10tc
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
in this post , i see the resticcion, [Only registered and activated users can see links] Discussing another thread and issues there in this thread would be hijacking this thread. Click the thanks buttons and the hidden content there will be revealed,
and here not can upload the file to the forum, why?, thank you , bye.We here at cdmagurus decided not to allow file to hosted on the server, for several reasons. But again this is also taking the thread off topic. But as the original question has been answered in post 3 with a link for the file requested I am closing this thread for the following reasons.
Lack of searching
To many hijacks
Thread has gone off topic.

Any further discussion of forum issues need to posted in the suggestions forum.