PDA

View Full Version : Androids on paygo

whitey10tc
08-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Androids on cricKet paygo, do they work? I have a customer that wants a Hero on his paygo account already working talk/text just no wap.
and to top it off
The SPC keeps reverting to the Sprint SPC I've written this thing 4 times now with CDMA WS 3.5.5 and after a call is placed it reverts.

Still no WAP or MMS though.

ipeverywhere
10-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Androids on cricKet paygo, do they work? I have a customer that wants a Hero on his paygo account already working talk/text just no wap...

I too have this same question. Anybody want to chime in on this issue? Thanks in advance.

whitey10tc
10-05-2010, 04:12 PM
I too have this same question. Anybody want to chime in on this issue? Thanks in advance.It took work but I got my paygo customer's Hero fully functional.
The hardest part was getting cricket to understand that the EVDO signal was not coming through, After getting the right person at 10PM it took about 2 minutes for them to remove the feature codes and put them back on and do a refresh.

Once it OTASP'd and was receiving the 3g the SPC stopped reverting.

The key to it is, list the phone as a Samsung R560 in CID, make sure it receives 3g and that the paygo account has the WAP feature code.

Dex
10-05-2010, 05:40 PM
u can get ne fone u want on paygo the key is to list the fone as a fone which supports evdo if u dont it wont work if u dial *228 i had my TP2 on paygo for the longest with free wap and $1 a day