PDA

View Full Version : dragonfli.labs here

dragonfli
07-31-2010, 07:15 PM
I've been around since the original MobileFiles era when it didn't turn into a bunch of "premium user" crap. Y'know - a community, an actual one - where users learned from one another. Not selling 'solutions' and leaving the 'newbies' like I once was out of the fray as it is today and towards the end of the .com era.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I've always disliked CDMA Workshop 3.5 - I mean, hell, my view is why pay $100 for something I'll only use once - no phone shops around that'd even know what it is - so I'm stuck in the old manual boat for anything I'd be able to do in the latest editions.

For favorite phones... I'd have to say LG out of 'em all. They're like hookers on a boat givin' it up for free. Ask 'em nicely with your SPC and it'll do just about ANYTHING you ask it to. Even the latest phones give up the easiest chase of them all.

I currently own... an iPhone 3G, HTC Mogul (rebuilt like new), a Palm Pre (Sprint), and an LG VX5600. (Verizon - jeez, they made my life easy with that USB cable included!).

whitey10tc
07-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Welcome to Gurus!!!

123456&
07-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Welcome to CDMA GURUS

Pac3comm1
07-31-2010, 10:16 PM
LOL Nice to meet you Dragon. The only reason i ve ever liked LG's is for the same reason. They're easy like a two dollar hooker on dollar days! we ve coined them as Houdini whores around my part of town. If you have any knowledge of QXDM, I might hit you up for a little assistance with something I have yet to figure out. Nice to meet you and welcome!

Genuwine1976
08-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Enjoy and welcome to the family