PDA

View Full Version : Is it True U can no Longer used Flashed phones on page plus?????

vicwire
07-29-2010, 07:20 PM
i heard all the flashed phones got striaght cut off. is it true

Pac3comm1
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Ummmm Ive never heard anything about it but Ill check with a few folks.

Cappii
07-30-2010, 09:53 AM
i heard all the flashed phones got striaght cut off. is it true

I'll answer that for you now. It's untrue. I am a tech for 2 PPC resellers. We would have received notice via email before it happened, and my wife's phone would have been cut off (it's a touch pro I flashed with Energy).

4MUSKRAT
08-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Not True OP. I woulda got a email and if that failed my Sprint Samsung Moment Android 2.1 and joeykrim's SDX Final 2.0.4 rom wouldn't be working on the unlimited plan.

Shouldn't this be in the RUMOR THREAD?

obonilla30
08-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Cappi since you are a tech with the ppc can you tell me the wap settings for the HTC eris please. Thanks in advance.

Wrecked Johnson
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh the dirty filthy lies that people spread!!

Wrecked Johnson
08-18-2010, 04:31 PM
Cappi since you are a tech with the ppc can you tell me the wap settings for the HTC eris please. Thanks in advance.

HIJACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just so you know dude ppc's are usually winmo based so your android device may need some other attention!

4MUSKRAT
08-31-2010, 06:30 PM
obonilla30 you shoulda posted this in a different thread but I am a Dealer for Page Plus and I also Flash and Fix phones. I'll look and chk for the settings and get back with ya.

vicwire
09-08-2010, 06:02 PM
So i guess you can flash phones over to page plus as easy as cricket. Some customers said the straight got cut off and there phones stopped working right after they made a payment. but i have had alright luck with them. just wonder if the prls differ like cricket where you dont get the roaming in some spots

whitey10tc
09-08-2010, 09:18 PM
obonilla30 you shoulda posted this in a different thread but I am a Dealer for Page Plus and I also Flash and Fix phones. I'll look and chk for the settings and get back with ya.

So i guess you can flash phones over to page plus as easy as cricket. Some customers said the straight got cut off and there phones stopped working right after they made a payment. but i have had alright luck with them. just wonder if the prls differ like cricket where you dont get the roaming in some spotsPlease review the posted rules also linked below in my signature. Thread hijacking is against the rules and creates a cluttered forum. Post on topic or just don't post.