PDA

View Full Version : Another must have for blackberry flashing.

Pac3comm1
07-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Here is MFI Multiloader. This tool will COMPLETELY wipe the device. No file system, no apps nothing. Clean slate. Its works wonders for BB 8830's when you need to repair an ESN. It also comes with just about every VSM file you can think of with the exception of Metro's. But if you need the Metro VSM, just PM me. Actually I think I will post that too.

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/HIDE-THANKS]

Pac3comm1
07-26-2010, 02:23 AM
Sorry, I forgot the CONFIG files. Download these and replace the ones you will find in the configuration folder.

[HIDE-THANKS]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/HIDE-THANKS]

Pac3comm1
07-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Oops! A few things you will need to know about MFI multiloader in case you run into problems

Problem:
MML Stops connecting / Unlocking blackberries

Cause:
RIM seems to have updated their drivers which will block MML from working.
The seem to get updated when connecting a bold/storm.
The new drivers are also in the new Device Manager d/l.

Solution:
1) Copy [BbDevMgr.exe] from the location C:\MML\bin\
2) Overwrite the one in the location C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\

MML Should connect again.
If not, try un-installing the blackberry drivers from device manager and try the steps again.

How to enable MFi Multiloder hidden panel
answer:- Run "MFI Multiloader" and UNSELECT "Auto start", Press the "Shift+Ctrl+Alt+F12" combination

karuptdata
08-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Can someone please re-upload this one? The link provided above still doesn't work. Thanks in advance :)

Pac3comm1
08-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Sorry. Dont know what happened to them. Ill upload to MEGA and repost new links!

Pac3comm1
10-18-2010, 02:49 AM
The link has been corrected. Sorry goes to those who clicked thanks and got a dead link

Pac3comm1
10-27-2010, 11:57 AM
The config files link has been fixed. Its now at megaupload instead of laim ass rapidshare.