PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry boost service books

Pac3comm1
07-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Here are the service books that will allow you to use a Nextel blackberry on boost.

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/HIDE-THANKS]

ownmart
07-19-2010, 04:19 PM
are any other settings required to get the full features on boost? ex usings 8530i or the curve for nextel

Pac3comm1
07-19-2010, 07:11 PM
To the best of my knowledge I dont think there are any settings to adjust. Just load through legacy mode and desktop manager and run like H***! They ve just been sitting there in my hard drive cuz no one out here really uses boost that much. Let me know what you think!

adriane3
07-19-2010, 10:03 PM
You will also need to remove Nextel's smart dialing country code (+1), press send button>bb menu>smart dialing> and change country code to "unknown".

adriane3
07-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I forgot to mention, in order for the browser to work make sure yo choose "browser" under browser configuration.
open browser>bbmenu>options>browser configuration>browser> and change to "browser" instead of "Hotspot Browser". This setting will revert once you connect through wi-fi, just letting you know.

4MUSKRAT
07-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Here are the service books that will allow you to use a Nextel blackberry on boost.

*** hidden content ***

Can you re upload these pls? & Thx

bang4mybucks
01-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Nice work. Thanks very much for your effort with these.
are any other settings required to get the full features on boost? ex usings 8530i or the curve for nextel

ownmart
06-21-2012, 01:32 PM
not sure if any of you have had this happen but i loaded these books on a customers phone everything worked well, he restarted phone and now the browser doesnt even open at all even though service books are there.

what I plan on doing is either downgrade his software or reload it, then load the books again.

if anyone has a better idea let me know (I've already tried loading browser app back to phone by "update applications"

Also I heard opera mini can work on these not sure what other settings are needed