PDA

View Full Version : need help sprint rumor 2 to cricket

HeshWantsCandy
07-18-2010, 09:09 PM
so the last week i have done nothin but read tons and tons of posts and pages regarding flashing the sprint rumor 2. i have gathered a pretty good idea of what i need to do, and believe i have most of the tools. ive also noticed that the particular phone i have has been very difficult when it comes to getting it fully flashed. i however dont care if its full or not...ive been rockin a moto razr for like 5 years and got this sprint phone dirt cheap...i dont have 70 dollars to throw at cricket to get it flashed so ive been attempting to do it myself... i dont care if its not a full flash i just want to talk and text thats it. i have most of what i need but i need someone to help me make sure. i think i still need the cricket software to put on it. im also lookin for help on what else i need to do, in my research ive read there are numbers i need to change? when i press phone settings in lgnpst it asks for spc, ive tried 000000 and 222222 and they both didn't work.. im hitting a dead end, ive used the search feature as much as i could, and now i must admit i need help lol..

whitey10tc
07-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Thread closed
Posted in the wrong forum and lack of searching carrier discussions belong in the carrier/device forums.

This subject has many threads discussing it. Here is one for example

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
([Only registered and activated users can see links])