07-18-2010, 12:24 AM
Get it while it is hot

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

ownmart
07-18-2010, 01:30 PM
so its like swipe? or whatever its call thats on the omnia 2

Genuwine1976
07-20-2010, 02:20 AM
No it has functions like a real keyboard. ie you can hold shift and tap a letter to make it caps and it has other cool functions also..

Apollon
07-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Get it while it is hot

*** hidden content ***

your post forces people to thank you, without it it wont even display the link. That is incredibly lame. Well I tried your keyboard it's the NOT froyo multitouch keyboard -it's the same droid x keyboard for 2.1, which force closes on froyo every time and has been deemed incompatible with froyo on many many forums. So, I'd like to change my "thank you" you forced me to use into "f*ck you, moron" - learn the difference between different versions of android, and stop wasting people's time by posting false links

Pac3comm1
07-24-2010, 03:32 AM
With all due respect to you as a new member here, under no circumstances will such attitude be tolerated on this forum. ALL of the Admin here work very hard to keep this site a respectable place to learn, share and teach. There are many ways you can inform a fellow member of your findings, I suggest you be utilize respect in replies or your tenure here will be shortened considerably. Remember, we are proud to have you here as long as you treat others in the opposite manner than which you have chosen here. Consider this a warning as well as a kind suggestion to refer your attention to the forum rules. Thank you in advance for taking heed to the correction of your actions! Hope that you continue to be a member here and have a great weekend!

Genuwine1976
07-24-2010, 04:59 AM
I am on froyo 2.2 and the keyboard works on my droid and has been since I installed it so it must be you crappy phone lol.........

thisislame
07-29-2010, 09:24 PM
force close on auto correction.

Genuwine1976
07-30-2010, 04:22 AM
Sorry for the miss hap but I am working on this so please be patient