PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Palm Pre Plus

b96gt
07-17-2010, 05:49 PM
i live in Cali and have a Verizon Palm Pre Plus and have looked everywhere for someone to flash it to cricket for me. Everyone has told me that they can do the Palm Pre but not the Plus? Is this true that the Plus model cannot be done? thanx guys. I really appreciate the help!!

Brian

whitey10tc
07-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Moved to cricket palm section. Personally I don't do anything Palm. But anythings possible.

tonasoledad
07-17-2010, 08:41 PM
i live in cali and have a verizon palm pre plus and have looked everywhere for someone to flash it to cricket for me. Everyone has told me that they can do the palm pre but not the plus? Is this true that the plus model cannot be done? Thanx guys. I really appreciate the help!!

Brian
yes the palm plus can be done to cricket bro and full to cricket

ELHULK
07-19-2010, 02:23 PM
tell me what city you live and ill direct you where to go

whitey10tc
08-30-2010, 02:13 PM
can i change palm pre plus esn

You were warned previously this type of discussion was not allowed.
Please review the forum rules during your ban.

Wrecked Johnson
08-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Ok so can someone help me setup WAP on the pre plus, I have looked and looked or if someone can send me a link to the thread. I have looked up and down on this forum and still no dice.

eric303
08-30-2010, 08:09 PM
i know beezle has the full solution, if you contact him he might be able to sell you a personal copy

Wrecked Johnson
08-31-2010, 11:07 AM
i know beezle has the full solution, if you contact him he might be able to sell you a personal copy

Yah der but I dunno heard some rumors of some funny stuff on that, prolly just rumors but I dont want to find out NAH MEAN. I have got the WAP on the pixi plus and assumed it was the same on the pre plus but no dice. I am a poor man and I dont see enough palm pre plus's to buy the solution just not economical for me NAH MEAN. I have an idea of what to do but obviously it aint working so....... just trying to see if anyone can throw a dog a bone NAH MEAN I dont want to be spoon fed the answer because what would I have learned from that NAH MEAN!