PDA

View Full Version : >>> Monster file request

dzuchowski
07-11-2010, 03:20 PM
i want to use a custom rom for my verizon w755. I have the latest firmware rom from verizon. I want to have the ability to have street address saved to my contact list. That way I can see the address of the contact like lets say Joe Q. Public and 123 main St Someplace PA 12345. I have had previous stupid phones that have been able to store the street address.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
I moved your post to a new thread, as stated by drkcobra in the other thread.
Ok guys let's stay on track here! This section is for Monster Flashes not discussions and unrelated or irrelevant "hey Bro" posts.
If you want to start another discussion go right ahead in the right spot. I have deleted all the 'excess'. our posts went off topic yesterday and were deleted for reason then you post again in the same thread off topic even after a Mod has said to stay on topic. If you know the specific Monster that you need it might help things.
On a side note next time a Mod asks to stay on topic, don't post after that off topic again it's a good way to get your posts deleted, get a warning/infraction or worse yet a ban for not following forum rules.

It was my discretion to move your post rather than delete it because I am curious if such a Monster flash exists for your device.

dzuchowski
07-11-2010, 06:19 PM
ok i have a w755 with the latest verizon firmware. i want to know what custom firmware i should use. i want to have the ability to use a 16gb trans flash. I also want to have the ability to save street address to my contacts

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 06:27 PM
ok i have a w755 with the latest verizon firmware. i want to know what custom firmware i should use. i want to have the ability to use a 16gb trans flash. I also want to have the ability to save street address to my contactsI moved your last post to a new thread to prevent any further hijacking of this thread. This thread is for monster files, if you know the one you need request it if it's not here. Do a little research and figure out what your looking for. But keep it on topic, Monster ffiles. Not what one will do what.
As mentioned by the Moderator above your post keep it topic. As mentioned by me when I moved your other post Keep it on topic.
No enough of the hijacking, do a little searching and then post in your other thread.
This will now serve as your warning any further forum rules violations will result in infraction/bans being issued for thread hijacking.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 06:30 PM
I have also moved this post to that same thread created for you.

dzuchowski
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I moved your last post to a new thread to prevent any further hijacking of this thread. This thread is for monster files, if you know the one you need request it if it's not here. Do a little research and figure out what your looking for. But keep it on topic, Monster ffiles. Not what one will do what.
As mentioned by the Moderator above your post keep it topic. As mentioned by me when I moved your other post Keep it on topic.
No enough of the hijacking, do a little searching and then post in your other thread.
This will now serve as your warning any further forum rules violations will result in infraction/bans being issued for thread hijacking.

first all i found nothing what so ever on this site that says what those files include, not one thing. I want to know what the differences are. i am using firmware cool01_01.10.02p
i want to store street address in my contacts and perhaps use a 16gb transflash.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 08:25 PM
first all i found nothing what so ever on this site that says what those files include, not one thing. I want to know what the differences are. i am using firmware cool01_01.10.02p
i want to store street address in my contacts and perhaps use a 16gb transflash.I don't believe there is a list of what each will contain. Most of the difference will be in carriers.

dzuchowski
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I don't believe there is a list of what each will contain. Most of the difference will be in carriers.

i am on verizon family plan 1400 minutes. I am a member at a windows mobile site and each custom rom has a listing of what is included in it and what the changes are. I do not think that is too much to ask.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 08:37 PM
i am on verizon family plan 1400 minutes. I am a member at a windows mobile site and each custom rom has a listing of what is included in it and what the changes are. I do not think that is too much to ask.Your carrier plan doesn't matter when it comes to monster. A monster file is different than a Windows ROM. They are carrier specific and dependent on what features the carrier wanted in them and what the phone is capable of.
Check your PM's, I am here to help to the extent I can.

whitey10tc
07-11-2010, 08:54 PM
By chance did the phone have that ability before updating to the current firmware version?

agentmotor
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Seeking a MOTOROLA C290 Monster file, for either boost, sprint, alltel or any other carrier.

drkcobra
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Seeking a MOTOROLA C290 Monster file, for either boost, sprint, alltel or any other carrier.

The only two firmwares for the C290 model that exist at all are Boost Unlimited and Sprint. No other carriers, not even a DST. The good news is, here are both Monster Packs. Also, here is the Sprint C290 Customer Upgrade. I know the Boost version upgrade is out there too, I should even have it in my collection. In any case, I will upload and/or post it when I find it as well.

BST_C290_00.07.00R_PRImm91862_MONSTER_01.rar:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

SPR_C290_2.44.00_PRIjj19300_MONSTER_01.rar:

SPR_C290_2.44.00_PRIjj19300_CUSTOMER_UPGRADE_01.ra r:

vicwire
07-28-2010, 07:06 PM
do u have u any monster prls???

drkcobra
07-28-2010, 07:58 PM
do u have u any monster prls???

There is no such thing!
Please do your research before posting.
Monster packs (Motorola's unique name) are the full firmware flash filea for a particular model of phone and specific carrier (generic or DST in Motorola's nomenclature is a "carrier").
If you want to flash a PRL with RSD Lite, it can only be done with a flex file (.hs). There are many that exist directly from Motorola and some simply do not exist and must be created. If you need a custom one, it will either be thru the generosity of one of the few who are knowledgable and experienced enough to be able to do so, but generally for custom files those are paid works. You also could have at least mentioned the carrier(s) you were looking for or the PRL numbers.

vicwire
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
thanks for the post. i flash phones to all carriers whatever they want i will flash it so thats why i did not mention that. and motos are some much easier to hook up to rsd and flash the 1039 without any problems but that is old thats why i was asking. sorry didnt realize they are called flex files.

aironeboss
09-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, anybody out there with VZW 24.1_01.19.05 for the k1m?

Can't find it anywhere and if I try to upgrade on the Moto web site it checks the warranty date, which of course the the phone is out of.

The phone is recognized by RSD lite as a V3m K1m L7c so I know is one of the newer firmwares.

Thanks

thesmitty68521
09-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I just enter in a warranty date that is within an acceptable range. You should be able to also use the L7c one as well. The verizon monsters are pretty difficult to come by.

You can also try [Only registered and activated users can see links] They used to have a lot of monsters there. But lately their download links have been dead.

Hope this helps

wastaboo
10-02-2010, 07:33 PM
is it possible to get the verizon Palm Treo 700wx monster file thank you

thesmitty68521
10-02-2010, 07:42 PM
is it possible to get the verizon Palm Treo 700wx monster file thank you

No. Never. It's impossible. Monster files are only for Motorolas.

I must admit I am a bit perplexed why you would post a question about a Palm Treo in the Motorola part of the forum.

Perhaps if you post this question in the Palm section, you will receive the answer to your question, like where to get the ROM for this. I would help you but I know nothing about Palms.

wastaboo
10-02-2010, 08:50 PM
lol thanks smitty is becouse i saw monster but i didn't know that monster are only for motorola, i though becouse i did motorola q for sprint to verizon and the os is windows mobile maybe were kind of the same, but next time ill got the trew deparment jejejeje

love2sin
10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Looking for Motorola Sprint Nextel ic902 Monster ???

ic402, ic502, ic602 would also be nice :)

drkcobra
10-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Looking for Motorola Sprint Nextel ic902 Monster ???

ic402, ic502, ic602 would also be nice :)

Well, it isn't much but here is a start, the ic502:

P8_r29-2_racr_x_01.36.00r_boot_01.18_flex_00.1b_pri_ic502 _efs_exclude.rar:
[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

dilworks
11-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Anyone still have the Telus V710 flashes? I'm missing these for the legacy flash archives.

In the good old times, these flashes were everywhere, but as soon as people moved onto the E815 and newer fancy phones, these files vanished from the internets :(

So far, these are the versions that used to be available on the net:
1X_1.0C.0I
1X_1.0F.2P

You may find (or already have) them under the following filenames:
V710_Telus_RSD_20050313
V710_Telus_Flash_TELUS_1X_1.0C.0I_phone
V710_Telus_Monster_TELUS_1X_1.0F.2P_monster_0304 (or perharps V710_Telus_Flash_TELUS_1X_1.0F.2P_phone?)

We already have most V710 Latam firmwares, DST (upgrade and monster), VZW and Alltel files are not that hard to find, but the Telus files are surely lost in oblivion. So please help to rescue them, at least for the history :)

ironman2427
03-08-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm looking for DST monsters for V6c (Maxx), V750 Adventure, and v860 Barrage. Can anyone help?

rich hathaway
03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
anyone have monster for moto rambler wx400 boost

natan12
03-12-2012, 05:34 PM
cricket ve465 monster file plz