PDA

View Full Version : Motorola USB Drivers v4.6.0 (Consumer and Internal)

drkcobra
07-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Motorola just released new USB drivers. The direct links to Motorola Consumer drivers are listed below here in both 32 and 64 bit versions. Both of these have MotoConnect as part of the install package.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

For those who don't wish to deal with the MotoConnect BS as it is a royal pain, here is the Internal Driver package version 4.6.0 without the MotoConnect feature as part of the install, just drivers:

This is a small reg file that was included with RSD Net Connected a couple of versions back and I am adding here as someone is having troubles with a droid and RSD Lite in case it helps. It is ridiculously small, 373 bytes in the compressed zip.

usbflag_android_5.zip:
================

Motorola just released a newer version of the small Android reg file sometime in the last week.
Here is that updated file...

usbflag_android_6.zip:
================

ENJOY!

drkcobra
07-25-2010, 05:15 PM
I ran into this accidentally that Motorola had made another release of their USB drivers.

Here are direct links to the 32 and 64 bit versions on Motorola's site.
I also noticed in verifying that the 4.6.0 links were still good that there is a huge difference in file size between these 2 versions, which leads mean to believe that 4.6.0 was an accidental version without MotoConnect, although I have yet to verify any of this at all. My conclusion is strictly based upon file size alone and my familiarity with all of the previous releases...

32 bit v4.6.5:
==========

64 bit v4.6.5:
==========

drkcobra
08-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Motorola just released a newer version of the small Android reg file sometime in the last week.

Here is that updated file...

usbflag_android_6.zip:

I already added this to the v4.6.0 internal drivers post too.
I just posted this so everyone would realize it is here.