PDA

View Full Version : Hijack Split>> Metro PCS Moto Droid questions

Mikejones396
07-05-2010, 06:31 PM
hey i have a quick question which file is used to flash the moto droid a855

love2sin
07-05-2010, 06:43 PM
hey i have a quick question which file is used to flash the moto droid a855

[Only registered and activated users can see links](WAP-MMS-GPS)-solution-from-the-original-Android-cracker

Mikejones396
07-05-2010, 09:37 PM
no i mean with prl file that i need to flash my moto droid to metro? sorry for the noob questions but i just joined the community today and i searched various forums in google, howard and this one but it doesnt have any simple tutorial on how to flash the moto droid to metro with attached files, i searched countless website but couldn't find anything about it so i would really appreciated if someone point me to the right direction.

whitey10tc
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
no i mean with prl file that i need to flash my moto droid to metro? sorry for the noob questions but i just joined the community today and i searched various forums in google, howard and this one but it doesnt have any simple tutorial on how to flash the moto droid to metro with attached files, i searched countless website but couldn't find anything about it so i would really appreciated if someone point me to the right direction.Here are three
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

but let's not hijack this thread anymore for how to's it's the PRL thread to post PRL's in.

Mikejones396
07-06-2010, 01:34 AM
!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH WHITEY!!! I've been searching for the past month everyday for about 6-8 hours trying to find a tutorial on this and you just got it for me in less than an hour !!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! you just made my day. oh and sorry about the above comment this wont happen again.

whitey10tc
07-06-2010, 01:36 AM
!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH WHITEY!!! I've been searching for the past month everyday for about 6-8 hours trying to find a tutorial on this and you just got it for me in less than an hour !!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! you just made my day. oh and sorry about the above comment this wont happen again.No problem hope it helps.

Mikejones396
07-06-2010, 01:41 AM
will the HOW TO: Fully Flash an HTC Droid Eris to Metro PCS (Tutorial v2.0) work the same way as motorola droid A855? the tutorial is for a htc droid eris, but will it work for the droid. sorry for the post but this will be my last question.

drkcobra
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
The Motorola Droids PRL can be flashed with a HS flex file, but it must the one that is the same format as a Q or Q9c/m uses. I haven't tried RSD CDMA General 5.30 on a droid, but it works fine with the Q series so you might want to give that a try as well if you want to use just a standard prl file format.

Mikejones396
07-08-2010, 04:19 PM
so your saying i have to flash with a flex file now? and other people are saying to just flash the metro prl file and program it. im lost now, people start give me other suggestions and different ways and it confuses me now. !!!ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST SIMPLY FLASH MY BAD ESN MOTOROLA DROID A855 TO METRO PCS WITH JUST A SIMPLE TUTORIAL... THATS IT!!!

whitey10tc
07-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Hijack Split from the Metro PRL thread.

kinghil
07-18-2010, 07:14 AM
looking for a fix for mms on eris ?

whitey10tc
07-18-2010, 11:44 AM
looking for a fix for mms on eris ?
Welcome to the forum. Not sure if you've read the posted rules but thread hijacking is against forum rules. Your post takes this thread Metro PCS Moto Droid question off topic and is hijacking. Please feel free to start a new discussion.

luvjones305
08-03-2010, 04:23 AM
i have a motorola droid on metropcs everything was working fine. but when i used the app called android mate i was in my sdcard file but i think i deleted something under systems an my phone had rebooted an i had too use wifi to sign in my google account to use my phone but i lost my internet an picture mms the only thing i have now is call an text but no web an mms can u help me out to put those settings back in thanks im new to this

whitey10tc
08-03-2010, 10:58 AM
i have a motorola droid on metropcs everything was working fine. but when i used the app called android mate i was in my sdcard file but i think i deleted something under systems an my phone had rebooted an i had too use wifi to sign in my google account to use my phone but i lost my internet an picture mms the only thing i have now is call an text but no web an mms can u help me out to put those settings back in thanks im new to thisWelcome to the forum, I believe your answer may have been answered already.
Please also note that copying & pasting the same post over and over is considered spam and will be treated as such. Please review the posted rules.
No hijacking
No spamming posts
post in the correct forum.