PDA

View Full Version : Hijack Split>> Metro PCS Blackberry

vabybaby
05-21-2010, 02:50 PM
I am trying to use qpst to flash my blackberry pearl to metro. I get all the way to when it says enter prl, which I downloaded, but it keeps saying error has encountered. I dont know what else to do. I am pushing write to phone with the prl that I downloaded, 2004prl. Any help please? Its a verizon phone want to put to metro. Thanks

drkcobra
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
You are going to need CDMA Workshop for that. I cannot tell you why but it is the only thing I Know that does work.

Pac3comm1
07-14-2010, 03:28 AM
Most likely you are using the wrong build of QPST. Im not sure what the difference is, plus there are so many of them. You re best bet is to take Drkcobra's advice and use CDMA WS. There is a cracked version available that doesnt cost anything, but I will warn you, if you use it and then later on decide to purchase a copy and register it to the same PC, you run the chance of them banning your Hardware ID. And trust me, NOT FUN. If you need any help with it just let me know.

Pac3comm1
07-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Most likely you are using the wrong build of QPST. There are so many of them its hard to tell what the difference is. There is a free cracked version of CDMA WS you can use, but I will warn you, if you use it and later on decide to purchase the authentic copy, you run the chance of getting your hardware ID banned permanently. If you need any help with it, let me know.