PDA

View Full Version : Customer Experiences

Wrecked Johnson
07-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I am a Premier Cricket Dealer and I just wanted a nice thread dedicated to the employees who deal with cricket customers on a regular basis and their stories and versions of what happened. Basically I want to hear about why you had to kick them out of your store! So lets have a laugh!

whitey10tc
07-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Good idea.
So as a note if you come here complaining about cricket or a dealer I'll delete it with out warning.
This is for dealers and flashers to post their experiences with customers.

leadnerd
07-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Ehhh an actual thread about it? Is it locked for members only or can anyone see the thread?

whitey10tc
07-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Ehhh an actual thread about it? Is it locked for members only or can anyone see the thread?It's a general forum thread so anyone can see it.

leadnerd
07-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Alright. I just couldn't then. In case they see it and even though no names are used let alone locations I just couldn't.... Not like back in the days working tech support and getting people calling in because they broke their cup holders.

Not in a public thread.....

ArkieKDealer
07-15-2010, 01:06 PM
With some Cricket customers, it's a daily thing.

I wish I had a webcam so I could start a site like the "People of WalMart" website. I tell my kid, "You better go brush your teeth or you will have teeth like those people at my office!"

Pac3comm1
07-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I dont have a store, Im actually a mobile flashing service. One time i had a customer tried to short me on payout by 5$. he pretended to be on the phone and acted like he didnt hear me when i told him he was short. He then told me to hang on and started inching toward the door. so I got up and stood in front of the exit. While in mid pseudo conversation, the phone rang in his ear as someone was calling him! It made him mad and Told me he wasnt paying me because he the price i charge is to much. I told him he was about to find out how much five dollars is worth to me. He set his phone down and started waving his hands I guess in an attempt to scare me or something. I grabbed his phone and asked him how much is 5 dollars worth to you? He cussed me out in an african tongue, paid me the said remainder and then walked outside and got into his 2004 mint condition Maserati!! Some people..

whitey10tc
07-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Had a guy yesterday, get upset because caller ID is not showing the name of the caller. "But his home phone does" Trying to explain to an adult why it just doesn't work that way. Finally had to talk to him like I was talking to a toddler to get him to understand it's a network thing and there's nothing wrong with the flashed phone.

I also get people who are pissed that I charge to re-flash a screwed up flash from one of the new dealers in town. Well it's simple if everyone else charges $50 - 75 for a BlackBerry and you pay $20, you get what you pay for "a cheap flash". I had one customer insist I not charge him because we all work for cricket so he already paid my coworker at the store. "I don't work for cricket and have no coworkers."

That's how brain dead people are.

ecneics
07-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Well, we get some pretty shady people in. A lot of them broke their flash, unlock, or jailbreak. It is ridiculous. One came in and was insisting they deserved a free full flash because they sold their phone and when the person activated the full flash went away. We explained that the settings are number specific and he got irate.

Then there are just plain thieves. They are ridiculous in their own way. We have 4 cameras and 3 are pointing at you. This woman came in to sell us a phone and stole a Gravity the other day. It was behind the counter and everything. She waited for those working to go get an item and then went behind the counter to take it. Seems like a good plan right? To sell us phones you have to give ID, photo, and finger print. WE HAVE ALL OF THAT. Then she is on our cameras.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Check out the footage. It was worth the Gravity with a lock code we got for free.

whitey10tc
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
My funny ones for the day.
1st customer drops his phone off 7 am, he states it has no service. Well it also has a dead battery, so after I charge it I turn it on and on the screen it says service required and a Sprint code, looking at the device info and everything is Zero'd out. No PRL, MIN, MDN, but the ESN was still good. So I called the guy to tell him that it's going to take a little more time. Well that was at 9 am he just now picked it up and paid $20 extra for me letting him pick it up so late. "I work out of my home office"
2nd customer drops off his two storms, I just flashed two Storm 2's for this guy last week. Apparently this guy buys phones on craigs list, eBay, and the want adds, has them flashed activates them and then rents them out to people here. He says on a blackberry he rents it for the cost of $50 a week plus $150 deposit and the gang bangers love it.

crmcsh01
07-23-2010, 01:13 PM
I flashed a WHITE rumor for a guy one night and when I rang him up I even remember asking him if it were brand new because it was in immaculate shape, screen protector and all. The following morning he comes in with a beat-up BLACK rumor and is throwing a fit because "you didn't flash this right." Actually it was not flashed at all. He shows me his receipt and I clearly remember flashing a WHITE rumor for him, not to mention I write the ESN on every receipt so that does not match up with his phone. I explain to him that theft by deception is against the law, he continues to throw a fit and threatens me with his lawyer so I gave him my card and told him to go ahead and if he ever steps foot in my store again I'll have him arrested for trespassing

ArkieKDealer
07-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, we get some pretty shady people in. A lot of them broke their flash, unlock, or jailbreak. It is ridiculous. One came in and was insisting they deserved a free full flash because they sold their phone and when the person activated the full flash went away. We explained that the settings are number specific and he got irate.

Then there are just plain thieves. They are ridiculous in their own way. We have 4 cameras and 3 are pointing at you. This woman came in to sell us a phone and stole a Gravity the other day. It was behind the counter and everything. She waited for those working to go get an item and then went behind the counter to take it. Seems like a good plan right? To sell us phones you have to give ID, photo, and finger print. WE HAVE ALL OF THAT. Then she is on our cameras.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Check out the footage. It was worth the Gravity with a lock code we got for free.

I had the same thing happen in June. I went in back and lady reached around the counter and grabbed a refurb 8330, but left the box. I didn't notice for about an hour.

I had my IAM search the system and she went across town and activated it in her name with address, birthday, everything. I guess she didn't know each phone has an ESN.