PDA

View Full Version : Hijack Split from Omnia 2 cricket turotial/ How to edit a cab?

R4Y0
07-05-2010, 02:21 PM
thanks for posting these files... i flash for another carrier other than cricket or metro, i can edit the files in the cab but then when i package them together as a cab it wont run on the phone... anyone any suggestions as how to properly package a cab for winmo devices?

whitey10tc
07-05-2010, 03:18 PM
thanks for posting these files... i flash for another carrier other than cricket or metro, i can edit the files in the cab but then when i package them together as a cab it wont on the phone... anyone any suggestions as how to properly package a cab for winmo devices?Please familiarize yourself with the posted rules thread hijacking creates problems with searches and takes the original thread off topic. This thread is Ominia 2 i920 full flash instructions.
Now to answer your question You might be better off instead off trying to edit someone elses work, to copy what you need replace what you don't need and build your own new cab. Alot of people write security policies into their work to prevent what you have tried doing.

Hijack split and moved to the windows mobile cab and OEM forum.

R4Y0
07-05-2010, 03:48 PM
sorry for H/J the other thread... anyways, so start from scratch and build my own cab and dont mess with someone else's work... got it, athough i'm left just like i started, but after further searching i found this tool to build cab files, [Only registered and activated users can see links] just in case anyone has the same question i had... i'll give it a try and post results

whitey10tc
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
sorry for H/J the other thread... anyways, so start from scratch and build my own cab and dont mess with someone else's work... got it, athough i'm left just like i started, but after further searching i found this tool to build cab files, [Only registered and activated users can see links] just in case anyone has the same question i had... i'll give it a try and post results
It's also posted here, [Only registered and activated users can see links] the one you linked is a trial version but if you want to try it before you buy it, it's worth it.