PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Cricket Mafia is...................

Wrecked Johnson
07-05-2010, 09:58 AM
A buncha guys who flash phones through a tried and true solution. Most solutions for WAP and MMS have been done by a mafia member also your SPC/MSL solution was probably done by a mafia member. And if you know too much about what they do they just might kill you dead! So please, I beg of you ask us for help this is what we do on a regular basis and we are here to help.

Pac3comm1
07-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Sign me up! Wait.... is there initiation?

DankOfOwnage
07-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Sign me up! Wait.... is there initiation?

Yes...it involves receiving violent anal o.O

Wrecked Johnson
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
I dunno who does those initiations, but to be honest its not what it used to be. It was started by berry l third the first person to obtain working WAP and MMS on a non cricket phone with cricket service. If my memory serves me correct it was the LG 9900 or maybe that was his first tutorial. Anyway he brought me on and then retired, things are changing so much right now and mafia status is losing its shine, fakes claiming status without credibility is a big reason why and now people are hurting for cash so its a sellers market now.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
07-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I never forget that tutorial helpme out alot and I still use bitpim to flash almost all my lg's lol. I seen alot of pretenders out there but most who have been flashing knows who the real mafia members are if they dont go to the group section at the top of the page if they name not there mosre than likely that aint really mafia. To answer previous postI believe to become a part you must make a break through full flash. That no one has made.

whitey10tc
07-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Berry has made contributing members honorary mafia members in the past. But ya the general rule of thumb is you need to create a hack/work around or significantly improve on one I believe.

braindeadhacker
08-08-2010, 01:32 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

sinewaves
08-31-2010, 04:33 AM
big ups to all the og z in crkt mafia. And a big f uuuu to all the fake ass lil bitches
Claimin they mafia fukin kill em all and let there own sort em out.

Sorry for the attitude 2 years later and im still mad as hell about my run in with a fake mafia member on ebay.

Wrecked Johnson
08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
big ups to all the og z in crkt mafia. And a big f uuuu to all the fake ass lil bitches
Claimin they mafia fukin kill em all and let there own sort em out.

WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

sinewaves
09-02-2010, 07:07 PM
WTF yo? You need a hug a kiss a friend or something. Sounds like you been listening to way too much of that gansta rap music NAH MEAN! Just kidding glad to see your so opinionated on the subject thanks for the support.

I myself have been following the cricket mafia for 2+ years and without the mafia provisioning would have been aaaa lot more difficult to grasp, and because of the few true mafia members i now have an immense amount of knowledge to help others. So besides the breath of sarcasm about the gangsta rap which by the way has no relevance to my loyalty of cricket mafia, I am truly so grateful for this forum and others like MF.us to protect the interests of all our members. one luv

Mr._Pseudonym
09-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Berry has made contributing members honorary mafia members in the past. But ya the general rule of thumb is you need to create a hack/work around or significantly improve on one I believe.

:^/ That's pretty much my take on it as well. Hacking a new model of phone to Cricket Wireless service is pretty much a shoe-in qualification for Mafia status. Adapting known techniques to new model hardware (what I did) is apparently good enough, as well.

Folks in this thread are correct that fakers and pretenders can dilute the Cricket Mafia's reputation, but it baffles me who the fakers are trying to fool. A phone flasher's customers are the general public, and the public have no idea who the Mafia are. And anyone who does know of the Mafia will know who the real players are, so again the pretenders are accomplishing nothing useful.

ewsoares
09-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Cricket Mafia guys have some great flashing tips half the time i get what i need done!

Wrecked Johnson
09-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Anytime I have trouble my fellow mafia members usually always have an answer.

tre9er
03-02-2011, 01:44 PM
I see you guys on a few sites, thanks for the contributions to all of us, allowing us to use whatever phone on Cricket

rich hathaway
03-03-2011, 10:54 AM
we should start a cdma guru's leg of the mafia,since we have a bunch of members here,maybe appoint a crime boss (with permission of course) wouldnt wanna get killed or anything..lol i dont ever see anything from berry anymore, i think he is the seated boss. what do you guys think, i can think of about 10 or 12 guys that should be in.

Wrecked Johnson
03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Ill take out a contract to kill you foo, but thats not the worst part.............................. The worst part is that I am asking you be stabbed to death.........in your bum.................by............... Dex LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK JK JK JK I am too much today, whew im in tears

rich hathaway
03-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Ill take out a contract to kill you foo, but thats not the worst part.............................. The worst part is that I am asking you be stabbed to death.........in your bum.................by............... Dex LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK JK JK JK I am too much today, whew im in tears

dude get back on yer meds

Wrecked Johnson
03-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Meds are for suckas!

cellfonepimp
06-11-2012, 09:53 AM
For me my first find from the mafia was the LG9900 solution that told me they are my first source of info. Then Beezlwaxins Treo solution, man didn that open up a world of learning. Much respect to all you guys!