PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

wthigon
07-04-2010, 01:15 AM
I would like to know what you would do in this situation...Its a long read so please read it anyways

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

whitey10tc
07-04-2010, 02:24 AM
I would like to know what you would do in this situation...Its a long read so please read it anyways

[Only registered and activated users can see links] personally don't stand for it. I would have interveined by first calling 911 then taking matters into my own hands. A tooth for a tooth and then some.
and I'm a pacifist but I will stand up for any child. The ****er will get his someday.

On a side note
I was going to move your post to free for all, but right here in Now hear this! is the best place for it.

DankOfOwnage
07-04-2010, 03:03 AM
I would have whipped his ****ing ass...that despicable and he needs to be stomped into the ground. Nothing more pathetic that doing that to a child...and i can say that as a father and a fan of corporal punishment for my child (sometimes kids need a spanking...i got them and deserved every one of them that i received)...but this situation is FAR from adequate discipline for a child...

leadnerd
07-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Ehh me being me would of more than gladly spent a weekend in jail for beating his ass. I am a pacifist yet I also belive in Peace through superior firepower and there is no kill like overkill.