PDA

View Full Version : Env3 Vx9200 failed during provision

rustytrumpet
06-29-2010, 07:33 PM
I was writing a file to the vx9200 and it failed at the end. The phone froze and the software would no longer communicate. The phone is now bricked with the Verizon screen and a white front screen. Is there any way to unbrick an env3?

Thanks in advance

kc720
06-29-2010, 08:34 PM
get dll, bin, scr and eri and flash it in emergency mode

rustytrumpet
06-29-2010, 08:36 PM
With what program? Emergency mode in the store version only allows for phonebook retrieval. I only have store version lgnpst. I tried to get the lab version but it says I dont have permission on here.

kc720
06-29-2010, 08:54 PM
unfortunately u will need npst lab version

rustytrumpet
06-29-2010, 09:37 PM
I have got the phone restored now, but no provider info. Will I need to flash the perl and scr?

rustytrumpet
06-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Ok, I got the scr file loaded but I am having trouble with finding a perl file. Does anyone know where i can find one for a vx9200? Also, is this what corrects no reception as well?

whitey10tc
06-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Ok, I got the scr file loaded but I am having trouble with finding a perl file. Does anyone know where i can find one for a vx9200? Also, is this what corrects no reception as well?What is a perl file? Maybe a PRL file! Take a look in the carrier section under PRL files. PRL's are network dependent not generally device specific. Although I have found some work better than others.

rustytrumpet
06-29-2010, 10:43 PM
My fault, meant prl. The phone erase and so far I have got the bin and scr file loaded. I have also flashed the meid back in the phone. There is not a verizon section under by carrier. Does anyone know where to get or have a verizon prl file? Also, is this the last thing I need to do?

kc720
06-29-2010, 10:56 PM
if u flashed bin in emergency mode, u will need to re write meid

thesmitty68521
06-29-2010, 11:02 PM
My fault, meant prl. The phone erase and so far I have got the bin and scr file loaded. I have also flashed the meid back in the phone. There is not a verizon section under by carrier. Does anyone know where to get or have a verizon prl file? Also, is this the last thing I need to do?

Hey. Welcome to CDMA Gurus first of all. Next let me explain something to you as one of the co-founders of this site. One, there is a search option right here on this site. It is very useful and would have answered your questions. 2) Google is your friend. Use Google like the bitch she is. lol. I just typed in "Download Verizon PRL" into the search bar and came up with this: [Only registered and activated users can see links] I'm not kidding either. Try it yourself. 3) If you continue to ask questions on here without doing some searching, you won't be banned, we don't ban people for that at all. However, people who ask without searching are pretty much ignored.

I don't want to see any member on here ignored but I also don't want to see members using up their valuable time to answer simple questions about flashing when the answers are already provided.

Remember the three rules of flashing: search, search, and search some more. :)

rustytrumpet
06-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Sorry if time was fealt wasted, but I got all of that done. The last two problems are the roaming triangle flashing and I have checked the prl also my home sid. I have searched google and that is what it said check. Also when I try to open pictures, I get write script, searched for it as well. Any suggestions?

ArkieKDealer
07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Sorry if time was fealt wasted, but I got all of that done. The last two problems are the roaming triangle flashing and I have checked the prl also my home sid. I have searched google and that is what it said check. Also when I try to open pictures, I get write script, searched for it as well. Any suggestions?

I've got the same problem. Fixed a bricked 9200. Browser kept giving error "can't start browser. check browser initialization". Fixed that with BitPim.

Now customer just called to tell me about this error. Gets "write script" when trying to view picture.

ArkieKDealer
07-22-2010, 11:33 AM
I've tried loading a new scr file and I get an error message that says, "Mobile country code error. Parameter invalid."

thesmitty68521
07-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I've tried loading a new scr file and I get an error message that says, "Mobile country code error. Parameter invalid."

Please refrain from asking the same question in two different posts. It's redundant and doesn't get your question answered any quicker.

I'm closing this thread.