PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gurus

wthigon
06-27-2010, 08:46 PM
I need some advice from fellow gurus. I am in a real desperate situation right now guys. I had $100 bucks left for the rest of the month and now it is gone all because of some idiot bitch from ebay who didn't like a phone I sold.

Long story short, ebay took the money for her and now I am left without funds. Those $100 bucks might not seem like a lot to some but to me it's my kids diapers, and gas money for the week.

What should I do now? Need advice desperately.

I am thinking of taking some of my stuff to the pawn shop, but my wife doesn't want me to do that.

Thanks for reading.

whitey10tc
06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
I would say, go to the pawn shop. Don't sale on eBay, and really not to sound religious but prey and if there is an LDS "mormon" church in your area pay the bishop a visit. They are a large charity organization along with most churches "religions".
On a side note why not put up a donation link in your signature. I have one on PPCgeeks and it generates an average of $200/Mo just for helping people.

Pac3comm1
06-27-2010, 09:40 PM
File a pay pal dispute.

captainkirks
06-28-2010, 08:58 AM
Have you received the phone back?

Killgorian
06-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Paypal sides with the buyer almost always. Or at least they used to. I got my start on ebay and it can be rough. They used to not even make them send the phones back.

wthigon
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I got it sorted out buys. My dad sent me some money through western union. All is good now. Thanks