PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to make me a website? :) or help with one

ownmart
06-27-2010, 02:34 AM
cuz obviously I'm not the greatest at designing anything lol
just one to include flashing, unlockin and all that whatnot
I can pay if needbe (dependin on price)

if this is out of line please remove post

so far all Ive used for web designs frontpage cuz I took a class to learn that heh

ownmart
07-10-2010, 06:51 PM
can I link to my site? it looks like crap but its a start -.-

whitey10tc
07-10-2010, 07:35 PM
can I link to my site? it looks like crap but its a start -.-
Let's see it.

ten0rplaya04
07-10-2010, 11:17 PM
If you can learn how to use Photoshop and Dreamweaver, those are the two programs I find make it easiest to create a layout for a webpage. What you do is design it in photoshop and use the Slice tool to map out the slices. Then you can import it into dreamweaver and modify it as you need to. Everything will be put into tables and you can assign the images as backgrounds of the cell or as links.

ownmart
07-10-2010, 11:42 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I've got photoshop cs4 and frontpage, havent ever used dreamweaver but I can get it

ownmart
07-10-2010, 11:44 PM
flashyourphones.net

I've got photoshop cs4 and frontpage, havent ever used dreamweaver but I can get it

again..dont make fun of me lol -.- I just barely learned how to make gif images and able to mix images with backgrounds and such

whitey10tc
07-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Not bad for a beginning. Good job. Oh, also I fixed your link so it's click-able.

bigglou23
07-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Not bad bro, better then what i would have done....

leadnerd
07-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Pretty good farbetter than what I have been able to do right now...... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

ownmart
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Pretty good farbetter than what I have been able to do right now...... [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I modified a free template I found on google, changed quite a bit but still

if anyone knows of a good cheap shopping cart I can incorporate into this let me know :)
I'm sure others can use as well

ownmart
07-12-2010, 07:51 PM
ok. its updated quite a bit any suggestions?
Things I know need work:

working "newsletter" or mailing list deal
used phone section should go along with theme

markymark805
07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
I modified a free template I found on google, changed quite a bit but still

if anyone knows of a good cheap shopping cart I can incorporate into this let me know :)
I'm sure others can use as well

Check out godaddy's shopping cart, doesnt really integrate to within the site, but you can set it up to look like your site and use a subdomain with it. its about 9.99 a month and you can incorporate paypal as your payment processor so you dont have need to get a credit card merchant account. I use it in conjunction to my site, that im still working on, pretty impressed with the simplicity of it.

wthigon
07-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Is the page background supposed to be white? I do love the cricket phone flashing me though...The used phone page looks good. This is just my 2 cents.

ownmart
07-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Is the page background supposed to be white? I do love the cricket phone flashing me though...The used phone page looks good. This is just my 2 cents.

thank you was my first photoshop image, yes its supposed to be white, otherwise I'm not sure what colors to get