PDA

View Full Version : computers super cheap amazing quality get more than your money worth here

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-19-2010, 12:02 AM
CHECK THIS SITE OUT FOR GOOD DEALS ON COMPUTERS [Only registered and activated users can see links]
for a discount count use the reference code "SAR1337"
Also I am offering all gurus a chance to profit off me.
Simply tell me you are interested I will make you a reference code or a special link and
you will get 10% of what ever the person that uses you reference code spends on my site.

ecneics
06-19-2010, 01:22 AM
You have services listed twice with nothing under the link. Looks like you have a bunch of the same computer I use to display to our tv in the lobby to play music and show ads to customers. I may be interested at some point.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Yes because i am still working out prices and trying to see what service best fits our online customers. But all will be worked out in time and thanx for your potential business. Also be sure to use the special reference number "sar1337" for a discount. Hope to see you payment statement soon:)

ecneics
06-19-2010, 03:39 AM
I'd much rather deal with someone with a great rep on a forum I frequent than some random shlub on ebay anyday.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Thanx some people rather get ripped off

darkshot7
06-23-2010, 09:41 PM
likey me! jk jk...naw...looking for a dual core comp...above 3.0Ghz...about 4mb ram with motherboard, graphics card and some low storage...only for home use...what's your best price....

Jerry Vargas
03-24-2013, 06:25 AM
i am very interested please send me a link and i will get some business going your way