PDA

View Full Version : Wanted-A few 6620L for firmware/flash building sell or donate

rich hathaway
06-04-2015, 01:13 PM
I have a firmware compiled and ready to load on this device but need a few of these to load and test on.
i can buy from you for reasonable $ or you can donate, if you donate i will pre-flash (that device model only) for free for you (within reason 15 or so) not hundreds of them lol.
if interested reply here or pm me.

bakenast
07-03-2015, 06:10 PM
will these get 4g when flashed

rich hathaway
07-03-2015, 08:17 PM
no 3g only they come already set to 4g, the trick is to get it on unlimited 3g for 5 bucks a month and debrand it :D
i already have a few of them, only 1 working right now :( they are alot easier to break than they are to debrand, but its on unlim 3g already that was pretty easy.

peperocco
12-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Hello Man, I am from mexico, I buogth one on line, but it is branded, so I can not used it, how can I unlocked it? If I have to pay something to you, let me know, I want to use it with the mexican carriers.

Sorry my english, I am just a mexican curious. ...it costd me 75 dlls. ..... When I put my sim card, it recognized it, but no data comes out. .. It has version 1.4, and I can not find a way to update it with the pc. ...I can not find a firmware, there is a 2.5 version, but there is not a zip anywhere. ...

rich hathaway
12-24-2015, 11:00 AM
firmware for it is not public.
debranding it will not allow you to flash it, really that has nothing to do with flashing, what carrier are you trying to put it on

peperocco
12-30-2015, 04:57 PM
I am trying to use it with movistar mexico , it recognize the sim, I can receive messages on it, but it says something like data no available in this moment. ....