PDA

View Full Version : Iphone meid repair

rich hathaway
05-12-2015, 12:43 PM
I am posting this because someone ask me to, it is not public yet but may be in the near future, please dont send me a million msg's about buying it. :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

dorkisfoo
05-25-2015, 02:05 PM
looking good! just a couple questions:
-does this work on an version iOS? (as long as jailbroken)
-does this also work on the iPhone 6? (or not possible?)

thx

rich hathaway
05-25-2015, 02:34 PM
it works on any os any idevice, this exploit is really not only limited to iphone it is more a qualcomm exploit it works on any qc device that has an esn/meid and/or imei
it is also kinda a catch 22 in that it does not need to be jailbroken to clear the meid, however once this exploit is applied you do need to be jailbroken to write it back to the device, i am positive at least for iphone i will get this working fully without a jailbreak there is only a few bugs to work out.

dorkisfoo
05-26-2015, 12:09 PM
wow this is great news :) I for one am very interested as an end user, I've reprogrammed HTC & Samsung phones on multiple occasions for personal use, but would much prefer the iphone 6. I even have a bad esn iphone 6 (not icloud locked) right now in the hopes this day would come to fruition.

anything I can or need to start doing right now to get on the waiting list?

thx

rich hathaway
05-26-2015, 02:17 PM
there is no waiting list

dorkisfoo
06-08-2015, 06:44 AM
there is no waiting list

is this something still under development, or something available now?

assuming it's live, is it a service I could buy/use, or only available to a select few?

thanks

fuepeter
09-02-2016, 02:36 AM
hi i want to change the ESN meid a zte N910, I have license workshop
and I pay, I can help or advise to achieve make the change meid

I also want to advise or receive training on how to change the meid
iphone 4, I can help, I hope your answer, I dedido to program cellular
cdma, but I have no tools to support iPhone 4 CDMA, and you already
accomplished as I saw in your video .

si habla espanol me puede facilitar un numero de whatsaap y te
llamaria via wifi para conocer mas de esta herramienta y como poder
ser un usuario.

fuepeter
09-02-2016, 02:42 AM
I am posting this because someone ask me to, it is not public yet but may be in the near future, please dont send me a million msg's about buying it. :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

​I also want to advise or receive training on how to change the meid
iphone 4, I can help, I hope your answer, I dedido to program cellular
cdma, but I have no tools to support iPhone 4 CDMA, and you already
accomplished as I saw in your video .

si habla espanol me puede facilitar un numero de whatsaap y te
llamaria via wifi para conocer mas de esta herramienta y como poder
ser un usuario.

rich hathaway
09-02-2016, 12:57 PM
I did this by exploit I found in qualcom filesys, it works on all qc chip, but it is not cheap, this exploit can also be used as main exploit for jailbreak, works on all platforms for ios as well as android, it makes efs clear able and makes nvm write able. cost is more than 150k if you want it I will sell it to you but it does not come with weeks of training, you must posses the knowledge of how to use it for yourself if you buy it.

BillA
05-24-2017, 09:49 PM
As a suggestion, maybe consider selling your solution to one of the major box teams like Z3X, Octopus, GCPro.
This way you could enjoy the fruits of your labor, while users could enjoy the solution.
Does this also bypass the certificate checks in newer Samsung Galaxy phones like the S6/7/8?
Also, can the exploit be used for unlocking and rooting any QC based Android device?