PDA

View Full Version : Moved>>>Question about flashing BB storm to Metropcs

Reble
06-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure if im in the right section. If not move it please.
I tried using QPST to flash the phone and i got a NV read error. So i gave up on that.
I read this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links]

cant seem to get things moving.

mode offline-d code gives me "unable to detect wether phone is off" (this is a verizon phone...NO SERVICE)

I skipped that stepped and went to the spc step.

from what i read all verizon spc codes are same so i put in the "spc "sixdigits"

but got a syntax error

The bb manager says the phone is connected. I have two com ports available...3 and 4. i picked four

what am i doing wrong?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

whitey10tc
06-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Welcome to Gurus.
Since you are new and this is your first post I have moved it to the Metro forum due to your titling. Please familiarize yourself with the posted rules posts in the wrong sections will be deleted in the future.

Now you have two coms showing are you sure that your BlackBerry is on the one selected?

Reble
06-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Welcome to Gurus.
Since you are new and this is your first post I have moved it to the Metro forum due to your titling. Please familiarize yourself with the posted rules posts in the wrong sections will be deleted in the future.

Now you have two coms showing are you sure that your BlackBerry is on the one selected?

When i go to device manager and click on Com Ports I get two of them. RIM *something* com3 and RIM *something* com 4

So i know blackberry is under 3 or 4.

In qxdm,

If i select four thats what i get.

if i select three i get a connection error(nothing detected)

The verizon phone isnt working(No service) Does it matter?

Pac3comm1
06-26-2010, 05:01 PM
If its a verizon blackberry it should be 000000. But there is a chance that your SPC is corrupt. There is a way to repair it and here is the link.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I see you are new here. Welcome to CDMA gurus. Be sure to hit the thanks button when someone helps you! Thanks and see you around.