PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Droid X coming in July

Genuwine1976
06-13-2010, 04:38 AM
This could be the moment a lot of you have been waiting for and it looks like July and August are going to be pretty huge months for Verizon.

On the heels of those extremely detailed pictures of the Motorola Droid X, comes a report that the Droid X will in fact be launching on Verizon next month, not surprising since it has had more leaks than the kitchen sink. As for the Droid 2, which was recently seen on video, it apparently won’t be hitting shelves until August.

Patience is a virtue.

Of course, no pricing is available at this time and no specific dates in either month have come to the surface but there are a couple of interesting tidbits. First and foremost the X will be shipping with ShadowBlur, Ninjablur, NinjaBlur, whatever as well as with Android 2.1.

Secondly, and this is probably the biggest surprise, the Motorola Droid 2 will be coming with Android 2.2. Yes, it will be shipping with Froyo. Pretty huge, SF, especially because the specs only appear to be so-so.

So there you have it.

Right now, it’s pure speculation but hey, it’s better than nothing. So take that excitement to your local bar and root on the good old United States of America.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

klct555
06-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks, can't wait to see the phone in action.

whitey10tc
06-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Moved from CDMA flashing software to the Motorola General discussions.
Please familiarize your self with the posted rules posts in the wrong forum will be deleted for future knowledge.

ownmart
06-13-2010, 02:28 PM
badass but alas another phone for us to have to learn to cricketize lol

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Nice!!! I cant wait to get one in my hands!

Genuwine1976
06-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Yes me too. I was really excited when I saw this one.. I will be on it when it hits.... Cricket here it come

klct555
06-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Thank for the tip.