PDA

View Full Version : insufficient rights

Pac3comm1
06-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Just exactly what is required of me to have sufficient rights to access certain links? Am I too Noob or something??? Just curious so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

whitey10tc
06-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Well what are you trying to access exactly?

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-12-2010, 11:46 PM
3 reasons 1. you didnt thank the post to see hidden 2. You dont have enough post to download file 3. you are trying to see a post meant only for moderators and admin eyes.

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Thanks RIP. I have been able to access hiddens before with a simple thank you but didnt know if there was extra stuff required for the two hidden links I ran across lastnight. I guess I will just post my ass off until I help enough with input until they are open to me! Thank you for your time and input! Go CAVS even though CLEVELAND in other languages means WE SUCK!!!

DankOfOwnage
06-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Thanks RIP. I have been able to access hiddens before with a simple thank you but didnt know if there was extra stuff required for the two hidden links I ran across lastnight. I guess I will just post my ass off until I help enough with input until they are open to me! Thank you for your time and input! Go CAVS even though CLEVELAND in other languages means WE SUCK!!!

That's the way to think!!! (about the first 2/3 of your post at least)
Productive members get the best treatment :D
Nice to see someone else from Georgia here too :)

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 03:15 AM
Well Im trying to be as helpful as possible! The issue is I have had my head up BLackberry and HTC ass for the last two years and the majority of what I see in new posts have to do with Samsung and LG. But its cool. I will continue to post with attempt to help someone. I feel as if I have yet to do so. Nice to meet you too Dank. Where you stay in da A?

DankOfOwnage
06-13-2010, 03:29 AM
I am in Savannah :P

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 01:31 PM
**** you are waaaaaaaaaaaay on the east coast. Im in douglasville about 45 min from the Alabama line. Oh yeah, Whitey it was a sticky link!

whitey10tc
06-13-2010, 02:33 PM
**** you are waaaaaaaaaaaay on the east coast. Im in douglasville about 45 min from the Alabama line. Oh yeah, Whitey it was a sticky link!Do you know what sticky link, there are a lot of stickies. Next time something like that occurs use the report button located by the thanks buttons /!\ and let us know what's going on.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Also if you need any help just join the palringo chat group cdma gurus or cricketflashinghelp i am in both of them groups and will help guide you through whatever it is you need help with

Pac3comm1
06-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Thank you for the invite as I shall do just that. Appreciate it!