PDA

View Full Version : ADB Gui – Desktop Tool for Windows

Genuwine1976
06-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Big ups to minooch for the creation of a great PC program for all you guys constantly flashing kernels.

You can find it here.

[hide-thanks]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Let me know if you think I can make any improvements.

I've only tested it with my Droid, but there is no reason why it wouldn't work on other android phones - its just using adb & fastboot. Having said that, it will obviously need the AndroidSDK installed (well partly) & the only other requirement is .NET 2.0 or up.

I finally got around to posting the new version - Version 1.0.1 - The main feature that has been added is synchronise. For example, you can select a folder full of music on your PC & it will copy all the music to your phone (if it's not already on there), & if there is music on your phone thats not on your pc that will copy over as well.

26/05/10 - Small change - Version 1.0.2 - ADB location is now saved in registry

Known Bugs: (wth synchronise)
If a folder has a space in its name, it's contents won't sync properly (currently working on a solution)
If you delete a file/folder on your phone/pc (not both) it will be copied back next time you sync (not sure how to fix)
The destination folder must exist already (/sdcard/music or where ever you choose), but obviously not the folders what will synced they will be created
Cheers,[/hide-thanks]

PICTURE: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

thephoneguy913
06-10-2010, 01:14 AM
Nice usefull Tool...i just try with a Samsung Moment...it works just fine...it saves a lot of time...Thank you buddie.

Genuwine1976
06-10-2010, 01:27 AM
No a problem glad it helped