PDA

View Full Version : How many others had issues with flashed devices around March 11-20th?

JaiFar1996
03-30-2015, 04:31 PM
Just wanna see what areas were affected most....

rich hathaway
03-31-2015, 09:51 AM
i know you know this already cuz we have been talking away from here, but since you opened a thread ill post it here to, i have had about 50 or maybe 60 come back from all over the country we didnt keep track of states or zip codes maybe we should have but i would say the most that came back were from new york but we have sent more to ny than any other state by far.i use 3 here in kc and it got 2 of mine.

JaiFar1996
03-31-2015, 10:40 AM
There was one that I did 10 days ago that just got hit today. But there are so many out there that are still good. I dont see much of a pattern at all.

rich hathaway
03-31-2015, 11:27 AM
i havent seen any that have been affected since the march 18th sweep, i know sometimes customers call cs and get there accounts killed or flagged do you think that is what happened to that one?

JaiFar1996
03-31-2015, 03:28 PM
No...actually I redid it for him for testing. To see if it would be affected again and it did :-/

alcatrazcc
03-31-2015, 08:00 PM
I got a weird text message on gusto 3 that said it was from verizon security services and the account was blocked .. but when i use profile it worked fine on device ... kinda strange lol

JaiFar1996
04-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Well,,from what Ive seen, seems like a bunch got hit at once and now 1 by one they're getting to the others. Might be when they scan it or when it hits a certain usage limit

rich hathaway
04-01-2015, 01:38 PM
maybe peeps are just now realizing there devices are fubared, i only say that because i have so many out there and have not a single one go down other than on 3-18, for the ones that are messed up i am putting them on new accounts not fixing the existing ones anymore because cs is so hard to deal with.

ryantdean1
04-01-2015, 06:41 PM
I have had maybe 10 out of at least 1500 units get booted since june of last year, due to verizon kicking them off at least. they were mostly lc-11s in texas and overdrive pros and a few 2200s that i didn't firmware downgrade. people have said they have been throttled only in the last 2 weeks of march 2015 . I can not verify that they simply just did not pay their account of factory reset(on the disconnect side). people have also said there units still work for several months of non payment also. One person said 6 months. Last year in june i had sent 100 flashed 4620s to a company and they were all disconnected while in the mail along with alot more I had been doing. Things are starting to run smooth again so hopefully there sweep through is over. Also i noticed I had some back that were disconnected and I wrote the meid to a doner and reactivated them and just wrote the profile to the mifi and kept the meid the same.