PDA

View Full Version : What program and how to flash (Mobi PCS) talk, text n web to samsung m800

JOHNCHAN2828
06-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Hello.

New here. Can't seem to figure out how to program talk, text and web to a samsung m800. :confused:
We have a regional carrier that is Mobi PCS here in Hawaii. Been trying to do it for the past 2 weeks but only been getting error messages and a lot of headaches. Any help will be great.

ownmart
06-09-2010, 08:16 PM
never heard of that, nor do we have a subforum for that carrier, so most of us wont be of any help but you never know

whitey10tc
06-09-2010, 08:31 PM
For talk and text, it should be very basic. PRL, SID/NID, MDN/MIN and SPC if needed. Most of which should be able to be done with CDMA workshop. For wap/mms it's going to more involved because you will need to know setting.
By the way welcome to the forum and what island are you on. I know folks on the big island.

**Mod note**
Thread moved from cdma flashing software to solutions by carriers/other carriers.

JOHNCHAN2828
06-10-2010, 05:07 AM
I am able to do the talk and text, but not the internet. Is anybody able to guide me. I have all the resources. A original Mobi PCS phone, extra phones, programs and etc. There are guys who are able to do it but they won't spill out the secrets. I am located in Oahu. Aloha to everybody and much thank you in advance.