PDA

View Full Version : Motorla V3m HELP

Nat3
06-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I have a verizon motorola V3M with an MEID number...the VRZ monster file i have must not be the right one for this model because there is no menu...no signal...

It will power on but the screen is all white...it shows the battery and signal status. I hope this is well explained.

Does anyone know what i'm talkin about or have the correct VRZ monster file with MEID?

FCC ID: IHDT56FT1

123456&
06-02-2010, 12:13 PM
What Version. of monster file are you using?

drkcobra
06-02-2010, 03:24 PM
If you have a MEID version Verizon, the earliest firmware that will work is the 01.19.07, with the 1.19.09 monster being the latest monster released publically anyway. There is a 01.19.0A upgrade file which is the very latest version for sure. Whatever, you don't try and flash away from Verizon. I am not sure if you are going to have problems from using too old a version of a Verizon firmware, since I dont know of anyone who has done that before.
Here is the 01.19.09 monster:

VRZ_V3M_01.19.09P_PRIoo79190_MONSTER_01.rar
==================================
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

gfdos.sys
11-04-2012, 01:04 AM
If you have a MEID version Verizon, the earliest firmware that will work is the 01.19.07, with the 1.19.09 monster being the latest monster released publically anyway. There is a 01.19.0A upgrade file which is the very latest version for sure. Whatever, you don't try and flash away from Verizon. I am not sure if you are going to have problems from using too old a version of a Verizon firmware, since I dont know of anyone who has done that before.
Here is the 01.19.09 monster:

VRZ_V3M_01.19.09P_PRIoo79190_MONSTER_01.rar
==================================
Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Can you help me with getting this file?
This link says only the owner can access it.... the only other place I can find that doesnt link to the broken link from rapidshare is here:
Moto CDMA v.3m (new) VRZ,V3M 01.19.09P PRIoo,79190 MONSTER 01 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

and even after registering there and verifying it wont let me see the url.... so that may even be a dead end....

Verizon firmware downloads, Motorola, LG, and Samsung software, seems and DLL. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) is a dead end too....

HELP

computerslay
02-14-2014, 02:16 PM
Hello drkcobra,

I'm showing up very late in the game, but I am wondering if you still have that monster file and might be willing to share it. The link above has the file marked as private - would you be willing to open that up or perhaps send the file my way?