PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry Service Book collection

RIP MOBILE-FILES
05-01-2010, 12:22 PM
**Mod Edit**
This thread is for posting of service books it is not a problem solving/discussions thread.

the service books you got i download and seen it was wrong ports for mms so i edited the mms apply this servicebooks load this while in legacy mode to FIX the mms and you should not have any more problems [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]
Mirror added
[hide-thanks]RIPBBMMSPATCH.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[/hide-thanks]
I took the public made books and merged my mms so with this mms should work great

whitey10tc
05-26-2010, 04:45 PM
This is a collection of SB's from different members combined from 3 threads.
Contributors are.

RIP MOBILE-FILES ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

1994mkiv ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

decadude
06-12-2010, 02:43 PM
This howto and service books is not by me but by more elite members in our little online comunity figured id post here to help content all propz goes to cain aka insanecain and To0.

1) Flash the phone normally and program the data settings (EVDO tab in workshop, QXDM, QPST, etc)

2) Put the phone in Legacy mode (google is your friend)

3) Open Blackberry Desktop Manager (if not already) and click on "Backup/Restore" then "Advanced"

4) Now click File/Open and choose the attached service books and click the arrow pointing right

Now you have proper wap and mms on your cricKet flashed blackberry.

*note* Sprint and Alltel phones will require an IOTA bypass that will have to be obtained elsewhere.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

hit thanks to view and download

ownmart
08-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I swooped this one off the new cricket blackberry 8530
So if anyone can do somethin with it here ya go[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

whitey10tc
08-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Here's another from the cricket Black Berry

Provide by ArkieKDealer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[hide-thanks]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[/hide-thanks]

Pac3comm1
10-21-2010, 08:36 PM
just hit the thanks buttons dont use thread space to say thank you. Thank you!

Franco Martinez
12-28-2010, 02:43 AM
the service books work perfectly .. thanks alot for providing such help.. My problem is, The internet works perfectly, but i dont see an opstion to where i can send MMS and i tryed sending an MMS msg to my phone it didnt work eighter.. i have the BB 9530 Storm. Please help me i got everything working exept for that .. Please help ..

whitey10tc
12-28-2010, 03:20 AM
the service books work perfectly .. thanks alot for providing such help.. My problem is, The internet works perfectly, but i dont see an opstion to where i can send MMS and i tryed sending an MMS msg to my phone it didnt work eighter.. i have the BB 9530 Storm. Please help me i got everything working exept for that .. Please help ..

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thread closed to prevent further "thank you" posts or hijacks.